The last party before school

quick disclaimer*
this story will be written like in social media, text message and script form. I would write it like a normal book but honestly I think it would sound better if i didn't try to a find a new adverb to make it look better. I just want everything to be clear :)

____________________________________

yale.meguin don't want it to end Liked by stuartremeirs1 and 240 others

Charlesgillespie wow. you are beautiful.
      yale.meguin stoppp 🥺💖

Siennamaegomez charlie can i have her?
yale.meguin yes.
Charlesgillespie no.

Elliezeiller you are a ✨QUEEN✨
yale.meguin no you-

Maitreyiramakrishan wow wow wowwww
yale.meguin 😘

____________________________________

Charlie crept up behind me and grabbed my waist.

Charlie: you're gorgeous
Yale: no you
charlie let out a soft giggle as he held me closer and kissed my cheek
charlie: no stop

I love charlie. I love him more than I've ever loved any man before. I was staring into his perfectly crafted blue eyes when he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

Charlie: sooo you wanna go upstairs?
he did a cute little shimmy.
Yale: how can i say no to that face
Charlie: alright go upstairs and wait for me princess, Im gonna go grab a condom.
Yale: alright love you.
charlie: love you

I ran upstairs and hid behind the door waiting for charlie to get there when i heard the door open. I saw charlie come into the room with a condom in his hand.

Charlie: oooo it's baby making time
yale: please never say that ever again

Charlie picked me and i wrapped my legs around him as he lowered me onto the bed. He kissed my neck and whispered into my ear.

Charlie: do you want me baby?
Yale: I want you.
Charlie took off my shoes and pants "god you are gorgeous" he said.

He took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers. He left small kisses on my thighs before sliding my underwear off. He then looked deep into my eyes and kissed me from my stomach to my neck, cheeks and then a rough kiss on my mouth. He pulled boxers off and kissed my forehead as he slid inside of me.

We were going at it for about 10 minutes at a specific rhythm. Even though we had only slept together twice, charlie knew exactly what i liked.

Yale: Oh god i'm close
Charlie: Alright, hold it for me princess

We both came together around 3 minutes later.

Charlie: that was good
Yale: Can we just lay here for a bit
Charlie: of course baby
Charlie wrapped his arms around me when Ben and Sierra came crashing through the door.

Ben: oop ocupodo you go little bro! Make sure you respect her wishes though.
Sierra: Ben come on.
Yale: No it's fine we can go.
Charlie: I thought you wanted to stay here.
Yale: It's alright, stue's probably wondering where we are anyways, he doesn't really know anyone here.

Ben's POV
God Sierra was so hot, I just needed to get her alone. I mean... the sex was... ugh so good. She was gorgeous, strong and so goddamn smart. She's the only woman I'd ever let dominate me and that she did.

Ben: soooo you wanna go find a room...
Sierra: Only if you're gonna be a good boy for me.
Ben: Please I promise i will.
Sierra: okay let's go

I opened a closed door which was kind of stupid but i was way too excited to worry about knocking. I saw my younger brother cuddling under the covers with his girlfriend.

Ben: oop ocupodo you go little bro! Make sure you respect her wishes though.
Sierra: Ben come on.
Yale: No it's fine we can go.
Charlie: I thought you wanted to stay here.
Yale: It's alright, stue's probably wondering where we are anyways, he doesn't really know anyone here.

I closed the door back and started shaking thinking of being with Sierra. I was so excited. On his way out Charlie dropped a condom. I was hoping he had two because I'm not ready to be an uncle yet. I almost stopped him to ask but I was too anxious to get with Sierra. I'll talk to him later.

Charlie's POV

I spent the rest of the party making sure all of my friends, specially Yale were being safe. I didn't mind always being the designated driver. I don't drink anyways. Sienna and Yale were dancing while Ellie was in the corner trying to get people to sign her petition for an all gender bathroom at our school. Maitreyi was drinking herself into an oblivion while crying to strangers about Ben being with Sierra upstairs. Owen and Will had been playing beer pong the whole night while Stue slept under the ping pong table after taking 3 sips out of a white claw.

I needed to take him home. He was hitting on freshman, and being extremely paranoid.

Stue: I love parties, why don't I go to more.

He wrapped his hand around some random chick he saw:

Stue: you're really hot, you wanna make out?
Girl: Don't touch me.
Charlie: he needs to leave.
Sienna: Yeah I agree.

She wrapped her arms around him.

Stue: I've dreamt about this moment for so many years.
Sienna: Okay come on buddy.

I could see the worry on Yale's face while Owen and Will carried him to the car. I was planning on driving  Sienna, Yale, and Stue home while Owen drove Will, Ellie and Maitreyi since he wasn't drinking either. He was kind of the dad of our friend group.

On my way out of the house, Ben tapped my shoulder.

Ben: Hey Charlie can I ask you something?
Charlie: Um yeah.
Ben: Did yo-

I wasn't paying attention to what Ben had to say because i noticed Stue throwing up outside.

Charlie: Yeah Ben I have to go, can we talk about this later.
Ben: Yeah it's nothing
Charlie: Okay see you at home
Ben: Actually no you won't, I'm sleeping at Sierra's tonight.
Charlie: ooooooo
Ben: Shut up
Charlie: Alright good luck

____________________________________