Possible Pregnancy

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache. The party was Saturday night, It's monday and somehow I'm still hungover. I don't even remeber drinking that much and unlike stue, I'm not exactly a light weight. While searching for an outfit to wear, i felt my stomach turn inside out. I had to race to the bathroom and throw up. Maybe I was sick. But I wasn't about to miss my first day of school.

I got up from my hunched over position in front of the toilet and got a snap from charlie.

I replied with this.

He made everything better

He made everything better. I got up and chose a corset top, pale blue jeans and a green flannel. Along with a a chain necklace and the key ring that Charlie got me on our one year anniversary. We both wore them everyday.

After getting ready, I opened my door to see Charlie outside my house in his white jeep

After getting ready, I opened my door to see Charlie outside my house in his white jeep. We always grab breakfast together on Monday mornings.

Yale: Hiiii
Charlie: You look beautiful
Yale: Thank you
Charlie: Sooo are you excited for school
Yale: I'm excited for food. I feel like I could eat an entire horse.
Charlie: Alright. Are you okay, you look a little pale.
Yale: I don't know I threw up this morning.
Charlie: What do you think it is?
Yale: Not sure.

At breakfast, I ordered 5 pancakes, 3 sausage links and 2 eggs. Charlie had toast and he chewed it in awe while watching me devour the large amount of carbs on my plate. I usually got 2 eggs and a coffee but today I was genuinely craving pancakes.

Charlie: Hey love you might want to chew.
Yale: I don't know what's wrong with me.
Charlie: I'm gonna go to the bathroom

As Charlie walked away, Seleste left another pile of pancakes at our table.

Seleste had been our waitress almost every morning for the past 1 and a half years. She was a teen mom who dropped out of school, to take care of her daughter Isabella. Isabella was the sweetest little girl and Seleste was amazing. After dropping out of school to work, she got her GED and is even going to college while being a single mom at the age of 20.

Seleste: Hey you alright? You're eating an awful lot today and you look a little flushed.
Yale: I don't know what's going on. I have a headache, my breasts are sore, i threw up this morni- wow that smells so good, what is that?

Seleste sat down in charlie's seat

Seleste: Um are you and Charlie sleeping together?
Yale: Well yeah but we're safe, we always use a condom and I'm on the pill, see.
I pulled out my Birth control pills.

Seleste: Yale it's Monday
Yale: I know.
Seleste: You're just now taking Saturday's pill.
Yale: What?

Charlie's POV
When I finished washing my hands, I got a call from Ben.

Ben: Dude, did you take the Jeep.
Charlie: Yes
Ben: Why?
Charlie: Ben why does it matter
Ben: Because I'm starting college today and I want to take my girlfriend to campus in my kickass car.
Charlie: Ben take the fucking Nisan.
Ben: Goddamnit Charlie
Charlie: Okay I have bigger things to worry about, Yale's sick
Ben: What do you mean she's sick?
Charlie: She threw up this morning
Ben: Is she pregnant
Charlie: No she's not pregnant. We always use condoms and she's on the pill.
Ben: Well neither of those things are 100% safe. Hey about that, did you use a condom at that party last weekend.
Charlie: Of course, I specifically asked Owen to lend me one.
Ben: Did he give you one or two?
Charlie: He gave me one, why would I need two?
Ben: Because a condom fell out of your pocket when you were leaving the room. Are you sure you used one.
Charlie: Ben shut up! I'm thinking... I don't remember putting one on.
Ben: Goddamnit charlie how could you be so careless?
Charlie: She's not pregnant okay! She's on the pill! There's no way she's pregnant.
Ben: Well you need to ask her.
Charlie: How the hell would I do that? Hey Yale are you with a child? I don't want to make her uncomfortable.
Ben: If you're too much of a pussy to talk to her about the possible pregnancy, you shouldn't have been sleeping together in the first place.
Charlie: I gotta go.
Ben: Charlie, talk to her.
Charlie: Okay Okay. I will.