Positive

Charlie's POV
On my way back to the table, I saw Seleste stand up with a worried look on her face. She smiled at be and grabbed my shoulder.

I sat back down at the booth and Yale looked sick.

Charlie: Are you alright?
Yale: Um. yeah I'm fine.

I know Yale, I know her better than I know myself and even if she doesn't know it, I can read her signs. I can tell when she isn't okay.

Yale: I just want to get to school.
Charlie: Wait before you go, could we talk.
Yale: Yeah I need to talk to you too about something, do you want to come over after school.
Charlie: Yeah.

I got up and hugged her tightly.

The ride back to school was quiet, luckily it was only 4 minutes. I held her hand the entire time instead of  my usual thigh squeeze. I knew there was something on her mind but I didn't' know if it was the same thing I was worried about.
____________________________________
Yale's POV

I caught Sienna and Stue in front of the club bulletin board signing up for their usual after school activities. Me taking journalism, Sienna on dance team and Stue in film club.

Sienna: Hey babes, what's wrong? You look sad.
Yale: Umm I'll talk to you about it later.
Stue: Wow. Way to make me feel left out. What is it? Your period. Go ahead and tell me. I can take it.

Ellie and Maitreyi appeared from behind us.

Ellie: Cool than you can come protest affordable feminine products with us after school today.

she grabbed his wrists and dragged him away.

Stue: Wait, I think I have something to do..
Maitreyi: It won't take long!

Sienna: Alright what's going on?
Yale: I think I'm pregnant.
Sienna: I can't hear you. What?
Yale: I think I'm pregnant.
Sienna: oh shit.
Yale: I'm supposed to talk to Charlie about it after school. Could you come with me and take a test during lunch.
Sienna: Yeah of course.

I avoided Charlie in the hallways because I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag before I was 100% sure.
____________________________________
After 4th period, I met up with Sienna at the front door when I got a text from charlie:

Charlie
Hey are you in the caf or the quad?

Yale
Neither, Sienna and I have to run an errand.

Charlie
Okay.
I love you Yale.

Yale
I love you Charlie. ____________________________________
After buying the test, Sienna and I went into the bathroom. I watched the woman at the front desk stare my down like I was some kind of tramp.

I peed on the stick and we waited in the corner for 5 minutes holding hands because we were so nervous. I can't be pregnant. I can't.

The bathroom had fallen completely silent when I heard the alarm go off. It was time. Sienna squeezed my hand tight as we looked over the sink counter to see.

Right there, clear as a day.

PREGNANT

shit.