Chapter 2: Don't I Know You?

My head was throbbing with pain. Classic hangover, Meredith and Cristina do it all the time but I can't even compare on how they drink then do surgery the next day.
I smacked my forehead in shame. I closed my eyes and then hear a groan come from under the sheets.
A man lifted his head up from the pillow.
"Oh god!" I gasped. "Uh um." He cleared his throat. "Who are you?" He stammered. "Alexandra Caroline Gr- Lexie Grey." I shook my head and tried to grab the towel off the floor. "And yours..? I asked. "Spencer Reid." He said while getting up exposing his bare body.
I turned my head so he wouldn't see my cheeks heating up so fast. "Nothing you haven't seen before apparently." He said sarcastically. I glared at him and stood up. "Walk out slowly so my roommates don't see you." I cleared my throat.
"See you later." I said before he could speak and shut the door on him. I am such an idiot! I slept with some random man! "Shit!" I gasped. I needed to get there for rounds and get there fast. "I walked downstairs and saw that they already left.
I practically speeded to the hospital. I changed into my scrubs and walked into the intern lounge. "You're late little grey." Mark said grouchy. "Sorry Dr. Sloan, long night." I replied. "Alright whatever. Listen up. We have a "unsub" coming in today for medical treatment. The FBI will be here and in a private matter. Grey you're on my case. Rest of you are under Yang and Karev. Understood?" Everyone shook their heads and I walked with Mark to the patients room.
"Grey present." Bailey spoke out loud. "Christian Marono, 43 years old, GSW to the left ear." I spoke to the room of doctors. The man had been cuffed to the bed. His left ear had gauze and was unconscious at the moment.
I let out a sigh and left the room. "Lexie?" I heard a voice call out my name. I looked around confused until I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Spencer?! What are doing here?" I asked in a hushed tone. "I can't really say.." He said while turning around. "Wait your one of those FBI agents for this case, aren't you?" I said stern. He nodded his head. "And you're a surgeon?" He returned. "Kind of, in the making. I'm starting my residency in a few weeks." I blushed. "And let me guess, you're a profiler?" I whispered. "Interesting."
He half smiled. "I am also a doctor, not like you but I have two bachelor's degrees in psychology and sociology." He said proudly. "Child prodigy?" I chuckled. "Well I did skip third grade." He laughed. "No way, me too!" I laughed. "I have a photographic memory too!" I blurted out loud. "I have an eidetic memory!" He blurted out as well. We laughed about how similar we were. I overheard Cristina and Meredith at the desk. "Wow little grey get it!" Cristina snickered. Meredith whooped and clapped her hand. "Excuse me, Dr. Reid."
I speed walked to the desk. "Shh!" I shushed them. "Hey hey we aren't judging! It's nice to see you look happy." Meredith smiled. "Did you get his number?" Cristina asked. "No.. but he has a eidetic memory and skipped third grade! Also he has two bachelor's degrees!" I started rambling. Cristina and Meredith stated at each other. "What?" I asked out of breath. "Nothing..." they both giggled. I opened my mouth to talk but turned and walked back to Spencer.
"I apologize." I said embarrassed. "It's fine, I understand. My co-workers do the same when I'm talking to a pretty girl." He laughed. I smiled. "Well talk to you later, kind of have to perform surgery on a criminal." I joked. "Wait! Here is my number. In case you want to get coffee sometime." He smiled. I could tell he worked up a lot of confidence for that. "Will do. Until next time." I flashed a smile before walking away.