3

amora's pov tribute parade

amora's pov
tribute parade

I got into the dress that Collier had made for me, it was supposed to match Gabriel's. That's all I knew.

It was a pink gown, with silver sparkles all over it. It also had layers of ruffles as well. I wore some white heels and earrings that looked like they contained diamonds. He as well styled my hair into just curls and pinned it in the back, with. For someone, who was me, that didn't care about what I looked liked, I looked great, honestly I think I did.

I smiled when I saw Gabriel and he smiled back at me. He had a regular suit, with a pink, sparkly tie, that matched my dress. "You look lovely Amora," he complimented, making me smile.

"Don't look to bad yourself Gabriel," I replied back, still smiling.

He returned a smile "You can call me Gabe," he said and climbed into the carriage "Ready m'lady?"

I chucked softly, as he put his hand out and I climbed up standing next to him. After district one and two rode out, Gabe and I did.

Caesar Flickerman, who helps the tributes with  there interviews, was describing each outfit, he threw a compliment and Gabe and I.

"And that is the tribute parade for the 66th annual hunger games!" Caesar shouted, making everyone cheer and applaud. All the tributes waved and rode back into there rooms.

I smiled and jumped off, as Aiden and Rosalyn approached Gabe and I. "Oh you two did wonderful!" Rosalyn said happily "as did you stylist," she admired out outfits, still smiling.

Aiden nodded at the both of us proudly. "Before the games, you'll have a 3 minute with him, he'll ask you questions, impress the crowd, get some sponsors," He explained "But in the mean time, let's take you to your room so we can talk about your opponents,"

Aiden walked with Rosalyn, we went to the third floor where our room was, it was a big luxury apartment. "Take a seat," he said and Gabe and I took a seat. "Starting with district one, they are careers, been training there whole life, they'll be good as long with two and four," he said.

"So don't be there enemy?" Gabe asked. Aiden nodded to his question.

"District 5 you got Samantha and Edward, they will ally together, they've been bestfriends since birth practically, they strong together, either ally with them, or avoid them,"

"Imagine being in the games with your best friend..." Amora whispered, thinking of Nick. She missed her a lot.

"District 6, normal, not super strong or super weak, they don't know each other, but as usual you don't kill your district partner, unless it's you two left," we both nodded in agreement, he went through explaining to us who to avoid and about each tribute.

"Way off topic, but last years games, didn't Johanna score really low?" Gabriel asked.

"And Leon score really high?" Amora asked.

"Johanna scored low, purposely, so people wouldn't try and kill her right away, so people didn't see her as a threat, and then district 7 won from her intelligent strategy, and Leon I don't know, he must of couldn't find the weapon he used in his scoring, but Leon was a good person, I met him last year, he volunteered for his younger brother, just like you Gabriel, I met his brother once, Landen Xaviers yeah, nice boy, about your age Amora,"

We where both silent for the rest of the night. And we both slept well as well. Crazy about last years games, they where horrible to watch, these games are like a way of turning the districts away from each other.

I woke up the next morning and changed into one of the provided outfits for our training. I went down for breakfast, which was provided. Gabe and I left Aiden asleep and headed down to training.

Once all the tributes where there a girl walked up to us "I'm Atala, the trainer here," she said "Let's go over some rules, no fighting with the other tributes, you will have plenty of time for that," that comment make some people smirk as if they wanted to kill someone "Next, I don't recommend ignoring the survival skills, not everyone dies from each other, there is starvation, hydration, disease, natural causes and any other obstacles that are in the games,"

Atala teaches us how to build a fire, find food and water, then we work at there stations, I go right to the edible berries one.

Nightlock, is a wild plant and is extremely poisonous. Commonly found in district 12. Are mostly mistaken for blue berries

Hemlock, another poisonous plant, related to the carrot family and found in district 8, 9, and 10.

Deadly nightshade, is a poisonous plant in the nightshade family. Which includes, tomatoes, potatoes and eggplant.

Blueberries, a edible plant, full of juice and part of the Vaccinium, which includes cranberries, huckleberries and bilberries.

I read the list of some common berries in the arena, know knowing which ones are edible and not edible I might have a better chance.

I walked over to Gabriel, who was at the knife station and smiled as he missed "Great aim," I teased.

He looked at me "How about you try," he said handing me a knife "See how much better you can do,"

"I've never thrown a knife in my life," I said, smiling slightly, taking the knife "I'll try,"

I look at the target and throw the knife and it hits the target, directly where a persons head would be.

Gabe looked at me "Wow... that was amazing!" He said smiling at me "I really underestimated you" I smiled and thanked him.

Okay done with the third chapter! Again this book is gonna he my main focus for a little while as I am having loads of fun writing it! Also I don't think I'm gonna put this book on quotev it's gonna be here only! Hope you enjoyed!
-
Remember I do no own the characters besides the ones in my backstory chapter and I do not own the plot.
-
Remember to stay safe, have fun, wash your hands, remain distance, stay home if your sick and wear your masks. Be safe I love you all!