5

amora's povbullet

amora's pov
bullet

I decided I would go on another mission. The troop is going to district 2, to try and get them on our side. Aiden is still coming, my little speech didn't work on him.

He was coming to 'protect' me. Which was sweet and all, but I was 17.

I got ready, putting on some bulletproof stuff, incase someone shot at me. I then grabbed some knives from my bag and went to the aircraft, where some people were waiting. I saw Gale, Katniss, Cressida, Pollux, and Castor.

We waited for the others, before getting into the ship, I took a seat next to Aiden and Gabe, buckling myself in.

I leaned back, staring at the ground. From what I had heard, Peeta tried to kill Katniss, that's why he wasn't with us on this mission.

We sat in silence as we rode to district 2. District 2 was gonna be difficult to get on our side. There the last district not in rebel control. Well because they're treated fairly.

I knew soon there would be the war, the actual war, not just the preparation, and that was something I was not ready for, but what I was ready for, is being equal.

I know some people might think I had a bad relationship with Annie Cresta because she and Finnick were gonna have this whole happy story, as their district and the capitol wanted, but no Annie we relieved, she loved Finnick and Finnick loved her, but not in the way people want. Annie had found someone back home who she would like to marry. I was glad I could be her friend.

It took about a hour to get to district 2. Once we got there, and out of the aircraft we looked around. The place was nice, looked close to the capitol.

After awhile a quarrel started with Katniss and Gale about how much mercy the capitol supporters should get.

"Stop it!" I hissed "Arguing is just gonna get us all killed, now cmon,"

District 2 had been divided before we came, they bombed a mountain, where the nuts were, they were on the capitol's side. They fled to the rebels, and that's when we come in.

We walked to the center of the city, and Katniss stepped forward. As the rebels of district two forced the nuts to surrender.

"You know what!" I yelled stepping next to Katniss, both of us intervening in there argument. "If you guys keep arguing against each other, you'll get yourselves killed!"

"How would you know?" One of the nuts asked.

"We would both know," I answered "We're both victors we know what can cause you to die and what can keep you alive,"

Katniss nodded "The capitol will never treat us fairly," she said "Thats why we need this rebellion,"

The next thing was all so quick, a bit grabbed a gun from a rebel, shooting me in the shoulder, were there was less bullet proof armor, as most of it was on my chest and stomach. And they got Katniss in the stomach, immediately Aiden picked me up, and Gale took Katniss.

"I looked at him "Katniss is worse, help her," Aiden sighed.

"We still need to get you on the aircraft," he said, walking to the aircraft, he put me in my seat, and they laid Katniss down. "Just to stop the bleeding a little," he whispered, placing a cloth on my shoulder, then going to help Katniss.

We rode home, then helping Katniss. When we arrived they took us both to the infirmary, I laid down, wincing slightly.

I looked up at Aiden, "I-is Katniss okay?" I asked, worry in my eyes and rushing through me.

Aiden looked over at Katniss "She will be darling a promise," he assured me, and stood, as doctors walked over to me.

Aiden sat up to give them some room, as they wrapped my shoulder for me, giving me a sling.

I stared at the ceiling, before falling asleep.

Right now I've been not writing on this book as much. So yes it's probably been awhile but hey I missed you and sorry for the super short chapter thanks for reading, bye!
-
Remember I do no own the characters besides the ones in my backstory chapter and I do not own the plot.
-
Remember to stay safe, have fun, wash your hands, remain distance, stay home if your sick and wear your masks. Be safe I love you all!