8

amora's povcoin's toy

amora's pov
coin's toy

A few hours later.

Finnick and I were on our way to meet with Coin. When we arrived there Enbaria, Annie, Peeta, Beetee, Johanna, Haymitch, Gabriel, and Aiden were all there sitting around a table.

Coin signaled us to two empty chairs, we both took a seat. "I know Gabriel you aren't considered a victor but I brought you here anyway," she started "I want to have one last hunger game, with a capitol's kids, but I thought it is best to ask our victors."

All I could feel was anger, obviously, the answer was no. "I say no," I spoke up "It's wrong and we aren't like Snow, we all know what it feels like,"

Finnick glanced over at me "I agree, it's a no from me.

"It's a yes from me, I wanna see Snow's granddaughter suffer the way we did," Johanna said. I looked at her and she smiled at me. How could she do that! She knows exactly how it feels.

Gabriel looked at me "I'm with Amora and Finnick on this one," he said.

"I'm with Johanna," I heard Beetee say. I turned my head to him. I never expected him to say that. Ever.

"As am I," Enobaria said, glancing at Johanna. She nodded and I sighed.

"I say it's a no, I don't want innocent people to die," Peeta said.

"They aren't innocent!" Johanna snapped at him.

"They're just kids!" I shouted, "Maybe because most of you were 16-18 years old during your games and almost an adult you don't understand, but I was 13, barely a teenager, I know how it feels we all do!"

Johanna rolled her eyes "Whatever Amora," she said, annoyed. I looked at Finnick and he shrugged.

"I vote yes, but under one condition, I wanna execute Snow," Katniss said, looking at Coin.

"Couldn't think of anyone better," Coin replied, smiling at Katniss.

"I'm with Katniss," Haymitch said and then looked at me "Sorry Amora..."

I thought for a small moment "Yes has five votes no has four-" I whispered to Finnick, I felt confident about it being tied because of Aiden "Aiden you can tie it up cmon!"

Aiden glanced at me "I-" he choked on his own words "I vote- yes,"

I stared at him with disbelief for a moment. "How-" I started snd shook my head "Nevermind, these games must have your heads fucked up, you all are just as bad as him," I said before leaving.

"Amora wait!" Aiden yelled behind me, rushing after me. I was mad, obviously, I had a right to me. Aiden wanted to kill innocent kids like the capital wanted to do to us. I didn't understand how he had the heart to do it. I never could I know that. "I'm sorry I just wanna make them feel what we did-"

"It's not right Aiden, cmon do the right thing!" I begged "They're just kids like I was... like you were,"

I took a seat on the ground, my back resting against the wall and Aiden sat next to me "I never told you about my games did I?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, you haven't why?" I asked.

"Well you know I was reaped, obviously I was scared of dying, but I was even more scared of never getting to see my family again. I was skilled in knife throwing like you, that's what I used during the games, I allied as you did with the district 3's girl and the district 5 tributes. I killed four people in the bloodbath and 3 outside of it. At the end, when my whole alliance was dead. It was just me and district 2's female tribute. Now you know the careers are good so I had no hope for myself. And I made a mistake doing the same thing Haymitch did by using the forcefield to kill my opponent," he said before a frown fell upon his face "Before that, she stabbed me in the leg, that's why my leg is so messed up. But after the games, they executed my whole family, so I did never get to see my family again,"

I stared at him, feeling mercy for him "I-I'm so sorry Aiden... I didn't know," is all I could bring myself to say.

"It's okay, you and Gabe are my family now," he said, smiling at me. I hugged him gently. And we both went to the execution.

We stood a distance behind Katniss, her how was in her hand, she pulled an arrow out, cocking it snd getting ready to shoot. All I could see is Snow smile at her before an arrow went straight into Coin's chest killing her instantly. Peeta ran to Katniss, grabbing her hands "Katniss stop!" Everything was chaos. Katniss tried using a night lock pill to kill herself. The rest of the victors and I just stood there. Trying to be peaceful. Snow ended up dying anyway, he choked on his blood.

After that day Katniss went back to her district with Peeta. Everything was peaceful once more. No more hunger games. Not even with the capital's kids. Finnick and I returned home to his district. As my family came with us, including Gabe's family and Aiden. Callie started working as a mechanic and was out a lot. Finnick and I agreed district 4 was a better place for a family than my district.

1 year later.

Everything was going great. Finnick and I were happy and Rosalyn and Colton's siblings stayed in four with us. We were all happy. I would often visit Katniss and Peeta and the other victors.

Finnick and I were roaming in the woods before he stopped, grabbing my hands. "Amora I need to ask you something," he said I nodded.

"What is it?" I asked. He smiled at me "What?" I asked again, a smile coming onto my face. Even after being with Finnick I still could often feel my cheeks turn red. I loved him more than anything. He got down a knee and smiled at me. I just stared at him a shocked expression on my face.

"Amora Clyde, will you marry me?" He asked, a box opening with a stunning ring.

I smiled, wiping the tears from my eyes "Yes of course I will!" He smiled and slipped the ring onto my finger, kissing me gently.

A few months later

Finnick and I got married. A lot of people were invited. Including Ceasar. As much as I disliked him he had no choice. I thought maybe it would be a chance to fix what he broke.

I approached Ceasar and he smiled at me "You look stunning Amora," he said "Thank you for giving me the chance to fix myself,"

I nodded "Well everyone deserves second chances," I replied and he nodded. "I think my sister outdid me at my own wedding," I chucked softly looking over at Callie. She looked absolutely stunning in a beautiful Sunny yellow dress.

✧•✧

God, I have just an epilogue left but what would you think if I wrote a story for Aiden?
-
Remember I do not own the characters besides the ones in my backstory chapters and I do not own the plot of the story.
-
Remember to stay safe, have fun, wash your hands, remaining distant, stay home if you sick and wear your masks. Remember I love you all!