4

amora's povimpress

amora's pov
impress

Training day Two

The second day of training was just about the same stuff. We had two days until the game, and I had been practicing knife throwing, since that seems to be my strength. I also learned how the build a fire, make fishing hooks and even did some of the gauntlets. Which is a obstacle course.

I currently at the moment was doing one of two things. Trying to make allies and do some hand-to-hand combat, with in of them district 10 girls, who where around my age.

I smiled at her, she was fierce and brave. Once we finished I looked at her "I'm Amora," I said, introducing myself.

"Petra Sallison, district 10," she said, smiling back and shaking my hand. She had curly brown hair, dark skin and brown eyes. She was stunning and I also learned she was 14. We weren't allies, but I don't think she would try and kill me.

I went back and started doing more combat with the district 1 female. I tried to make myself look bad but not weak like Aiden said. After I was done with that o went and climbed some ropes that where hanging like monkey bars.

"Don't fall," the district 1 boy said, chuckling at me with the other career tributes. I rolled my eyes and finished and jumped down.

"Need something?" I asked him.

He shrugged, shaking his head "Just making sure the baby is okay," he said, grinning at the other careers.

I sighed, ignoring him and went to practice knife throwing, but he just followed me, throwing a knife, hitting mine and messing my aim up. I looked at him and he smiled.

Training ended after that, I tried not showing I was upset, to the boy or any of my team. We had one more day of training, tomorrow we had the scoring and our interview. We already had our outfits made, and hung up.

When Gabe and I arrived back at the compartments, everyone was sitting on the couch. "Come here darlings, Aiden is gonna give you some advice," Rosalyn said, scooting over for the two of us.

"The games are in two days, and your interviews are tomorrow, you need to make the people like you at these interviews, so you get sponsors. Answer the questions with heartfelt answers if you can, Gabe you talk about volunteering, Amora find something that might make them feel bad for you, this interview if very important, and you know what I said about the scoring, not to good but not to bad,"

"So average?" Gabriel asked.

"Yes!" He said "exactly what you two need,"