backstories 3.

BACKSTORIES

✧ ∙ ✧

Amora Clyde
district 3
Amora is the main character, and is a victor from the 66th hunger games. She is skilled at knife throwing, and that's what she used to win. She is the youngest ever victor in history, winning the games at 13, and was apart of the quickest hunger games.

✧ ∙ ✧

Gabriel Donna
district 3/13
Gabriel is a tribute from the 71st annual hunger games, and a ally and friend to Amora. He faked his own death, by taking his tracker out. When they took his body away, he fled to district 13 and had been there since his games.

✧ ∙ ✧

Landen Xaviers
district 8
Landen is underestimated because his district dies off fast in the games. His brother volunteered for him when he was reaped. Ever since then he has learned how to fight. He is almost as brutal as the victors themselves.

✧ ∙ ✧

Esther Mash
captiol/ 13
Esther is a capitol girl who fled to 13 before the 75 hunger games. She is against the capitol and is a major part in the second rebellion.

✧ ∙ ✧

Callie Clyde
district 3
Callie is one of the most intelligent girls of district 3. She is resourceful and helped her sister get through to win the rebellion. She has always been intelligent and worked on computers problems that weren't made for a young teen. She is also referred to from Amora as the most beautiful woman ever.

✧ ∙ ✧

Madalyn Green
district 9
Madalyn, also called Madi, is Emmy, a victors, older sister. Madi was never a tribute herself, but she is smart, and knows what she is doing.

✧ ∙ ✧

Nick Tabela
district 3
Nick is Amora's childhood best friend. She was never a tribute or anything, but she learned how to fight and stand up for herself from Amora. She ends up being a huge medical help at district 13.

✧ ∙ ✧
✧ ∙ ✧
✧ ∙ ✧

Here are the Backstories for this part!