5

amora's pov petrified

amora's pov
petrified

One day later.

I got up and got ready for my scoring, pulling my hair back, and putting on the provided suit. I rushed downstairs, and sat down to eat breakfast, Beetee and Aiden where up, Rosalyn was still getting ready. Collier and Frankie where preparing our outfits for the games.

"Good luck you two, and Amora, give them your best this time, everyone already knows how good you are," Aiden told me, I grinned and finished my breakfast , putting my plate in the sink, and rinsing it.

I hugged Aiden and went down to the waiting room so Beetee and I were waiting. District 1 and two went, then Beetee.

"Amora Clyde," I heard the speakers say, I looked down at Finnick who was next to me and he nodded, I got up walking out infront of the people of the capitol.

"Amora Clyde, district 3," I said.

They nodded "Show us your skill," Plutarch Heavensbee said.

I grabbed a knife, and I looked up, seeing the ropes. I started by throwing knives at the moving targets, either there head, chest or stomach. Then I grabbed some knives and swung on the rope throwing them at the targets and landing on my feet. I bowed to the capitol and left the room.

Once everyone finished I walked back to my room with Beetee and everyone was on the couch ready receive our scores. District 1 and 2 were announced.

"Beetee Latier, nine," Ceasar said, I looked over at Beetee and smiled.

"Good job!" I cheered he smiled at me.

"Amora Clyde, eleven," Ceasar said.

I was shocked by my score, I just smiled and Aiden wrapped a arm around me "Great job darling," I thanked him.

Finnick scored a 11 as well, I was proud of him. The lowest score was 7, not nearly as low as some of the scores in my previous games.

After about a half hour I had to get ready for the interview. I went to my room where Collier was.

This time he had a light blue dress, with red flowers on the top, the sleeve where my wrist was and some down the front. It was see through on the arms. It was gorgeous.

I smiled at him and he stepped out to give me privacy, I slipped on the dress

I smiled at him and he stepped out to give me privacy, I slipped on the dress. Then I grabbed some white heals, with the same flowers on the top of them. I also put in the earrings I've always wore. I put my hair into a bun, a elegant one before stepping out and smiling at Collier. He took my hand and walked me downstairs. Where Beetee was waiting.

I took Beetee's arm and walked down to where the interviews where taking place. I waited as District 1, 2 and Beetee went.

I looked at Finnick who was next to me "Congratulations" I said, sarcastically "On your score,"

He chuckled "You too," he replied back to me. I heard my name gets called.

"Now we have the youngest ever victor! You know her! Amora Clyde!" Ceasar boomedZ

"That's me," I said, standing up "I'll see you soon," I walked out.

Ceasar smiled at me "Hello Amora, long time no see," he said as I took a seat next to him.

"Hello Ceasar," I replied back, giving him a smile.

"How have you been these past four years?" He asked me.

I smiled "I'm managing you know? Mentoring and such," I responded.

He nodded "Yeah, well I asked you this when you where thirteen, and now your seventeen correct?" I nodded. "Anyone special yet?"

I sighed, smiling "No, sorry to disappoint you, same answer as last time, haven't met the right person yet," I answered.

"Now I know your probably don't wanna talk about this," Ceasar said, his smile fading slightly "I know you got close to Gabriel, when you guys where hear, so let me ask you, how have you been managing? And his family?"

I sighed softly "I uh- I've been alright I guess, I miss him all the time though, he didn't do anything to die, he was such a kind person, and he helped me win," I said "And for his family, there about the same as me, but I can't appreciate them enough, they are like a second family to me, especially Gabriel's little brother Will, he was the person I went to right after kg games,"

"How sweet!" Cesar marveled "There you have it folks! Amora Clyde!" I smiled and stood up, waving to everyone until I went to stand behind where everyone else was, next To Beetee.

All the other tributes went, we all grabbed hands, putting our hands in the air. "The tributes of the 75th hunger games!"

Everyone applauded for us. I smiled at the audience.

Once everything was cleared the tributes had some time together on the last day.

I little bit more of training as well. I watched as the district nine female, Emmy Greene, she was great in hiding and camouflage.

I walked up to her "Hello," I said.

She looked at me "Hey," she replied.

"I'm Amora," I said "From district three, I was wondering maybe, if you wanted to ally with me and Beetee, we also have 7, 12 and 4 on our side as well."

"4 are careers," she said "They'll kill me,"

I shook my head "Finnick and Mags won't kill you, I promise, and if they do, they won't live any longer either, and if it matters you can stay with Beetee, Blight and Johanna, while the rest of us scavenger and eliminate some careers,"

All I knew about Emmy is that she's 22 years old, and won the 68 hunger games, when she was 15. She also has a older sister, I remember watching her games.

She sighed and nodded "Fine, I'll ally with you, but I'm staying with the others and not your group okay?" She asked and I nodded. I walked over to Finnick.

"I got Emmy on our side, she's gonna go with the other group during the games." I told him.

He nodded "Okay that is great, I'm glad," he replied, smiling. I knew and it hurt me, if one of us really wanted to win, we would have to kill our own allies.

Done I hope you enjoyed! The games are about to start so keep reading! I love you all so much and thanks for sticking with this book!
-
Remember I do no own the characters besides the ones in my backstory chapter and I do not own the plot.
-
Remember to stay safe, have fun, wash your hands, remain distance, stay home if your sick and wear your masks. Be safe I love you all!