6

amora's povechoes

amora's pov
echoes

The next morning, the day of the games. I got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast, Aiden was already there with everyone else. I sat across from Aiden and started putting food on my plate.

We all stayed silent, there was a low chance I was gonna see them after the games. I started eating, we sat in a complete silence. Once I finished I got up and put my plate in the sink.

"Amor," Aiden said, standing up and walking over to me "One of you two will win, your both smart, and Amora your a great fighter, you have plenty of allies, you two can't doubt one of you will win," I hugged him tightly and he held me there.

"I- I have to get ready" I choked on my own words, before going upstairs, grabbing an identical outfit to the one I wore in the first games.

I put it on and stood infront of the mirror, I sighed and put my hair up into a ponytail to keep it out of my face.

I went back downstairs, and Beetee was ready, as where Collier and Frankie, who was waiting for us. I hugged Aiden.

"I'll miss you," I told him, quietly.

He just nodded to me "Me too darling," he said, I pulled away and hugged Rosalyn, before Collier took my arm and Frankie took Beetee's. They walked us down to our launching room. I looked at Collier.

"I'm gonna tell you the same I did a few years ago," he whispered "Use your sister as a motivation," I looked at him and nodded.

I stepped onto my podium "Bye Collier,"

"Bye Amora, for now," he told me as he stepped back when the podium started to go up, a single tear fell down my face and I wiped it.

"Don't show them your pain" I told myself. I looked at Beetee, then Finnick.

10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...

A big noise went off, signaling the games has started. I jumped into the water. The cornucopia had water, the supplies in the middle and long like walkways sticking out. They weren't to the podium's though. I was the third person there, in the middle and I grabbed some throwing knives, and I backpack.

I saw Finnick and I ran over to him. "Where is everyone else?" I asked him.

"Mags is in the woods, waiting for us! Katniss and Peeta are still getting stuff," He shouted, over all the noise I happened to make out what he said,
"Duck!" I yelled, Finnick ducked and I through a knife at Cecilia, who belonged too District 8.

I smiled at Finnick as I heard Katniss yelling "Peeta!" We ran over to her. Peeta was in the water, fighting with Brutus, they went under the water. I grabbed onto Finnick, as he went forward, he was gonna jump in.

The canon went off and Katniss screamed, thinking it was Peeta, and when the body floated to the top of the water facedown, I felt horrible about it. Until Peeta came up, Katniss grabbed onto him, pulling him out of the water. But the cute moment didn't last long as Gloss, came running towards us, and Katniss shot him in the foot, not killing him, but he fell in the water.

Both of district 9's tributes ran towards us, i through two knives, killing them both. "We can't trust 1 and 2!" Finnick yelled, but someone grabbed onto my ankle, pulling me into the water, I was able to scream, before hitting the water.

I went under, struggling at first before I called myself down and went back to the top, but I was shoved under.

It was Seeder. I tried grabbing a knife loosing breathe I instead came out of the water to take a quick breath, before he pulled me back down, I struggled again, as we fought.

I couldn't hold on any longer, I quickly stabbed him when I got the time. I heard a canon go off and I swam to the top.

I reached the top gasping for air. "Finnick help me!" I said as I reached the top, swimming to the edge.

He helped me up to the land. We ran to meet up with Mags. On the way Finnick killed district 5's male.

We stood by Mags. We all started walking, looking around the area. It was a forest and it had a lot of vines. "In the end, despite his brutal people could be in these games, where all just people who wanna survive," I spoke up "We all have the same enemy and that's the capitol,"

"That's why we shouldn't fight against each other," Katniss replied "Fight with each other,"

Katniss was right, we should of all been fighting with each other. "I'm assuming half of the tributes are gone by now, I saw how violent the career tributes where being," Peeta said.

I nodded in agreement "Well we are at least on career down, Brutus," I said, Peeta nodded with me.

"And at least 6 people are dead from us five, Gloss is probably injured a decent amount," Finnick said. We all agreed, following Peeta.

"Peeta stop!" Katniss screamed, I saw what she saw, the forcefield.

Peeta flew backwards, onto the ground. Katniss ran next to him "He's not breathing!" She screamed, Finnick set Mags down and started doing CPR.

"Peeta cmon!" Finnick said, breathing heavily, Katniss sobbed, holding Peeta's hand.

It took a minute but Peeta started breathing again, and Katniss hugged him tightly. "Oh my god Peeta I thought I lost you!"

It is as if, Gabe was hear, as if he made this miracle happen. I told myself not to be needy.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed and remember I'm always up for some tips on how to make my books better.
-
Remember I do no own the characters besides the ones in my backstory chapter and I do not own the plot.
-
Remember to stay safe, have fun, wash your hands, remain distance, stay home if your sick and wear your masks. Be safe I love you all!