Chapter 10:

Emma and Mary-Margaret walked over to Regina's house in a hurry. The Savior opened the door and went up the stairs followed by her mother leading them to Henry's bedroom.

After returning to Storybrooke, the two women had found their respective clothes. Emma was dressed in her red leather jacket and Mary-Margaret in a long purple jacket.

Emma sighed, relieved to see Henry lying on his bed and she sat down on the blanket, the conch close at hand.

But one detail puzzled her:

"Uh... I may have the conch, how do I wake him up?  Am I blowing in?"

"I don't know... you just have to try. I'm going to the library, find the book that can help us," his mother replied.

And she walked out of the room.

"Hurry up! I don't know how long the other world will last before it disappears!" Emma cried.

The Savior stared at the seashell, and its golden surface made her whisper in wonder. Two holes were dug in the conch: one to blow into it and the other to let sound through.

Then the young woman blew into the conch, a melodious sound coming out. But nothing happened. Henry remained motionless on his bed.

Emma sighed and when she heard her cell phone ring, she picked it up and read the message. She smiles. The young woman took the bottle of water from her son's bedside table and poured the contents into the conch, being careful to plug one of the holes.

Then she brought it close to Henry's lips noticing that the water had turned gold and she whispered:

"Water has magical properties that can save a person from a spell too powerful to counter by being in contact with the most beautiful and rich surface there is."

After delicately parting her son's lips, she poured water down his throat, who after a few minutes of waiting arose, perplexed and happy to see his mother.

"Mom! What happened?"

Emma hugged Henry in relief.

"Everything is fine. The Dark One wrote a never-ending story about us and put you in a coma, but here I am back with Mary-Margaret," Emma explained.

The Savior gently pushed him away and stared him in the eyes.

"Listen to me carefully: you are going to go to the library as quickly as possible and join my mother.  We must hurry because the others are still prisoners of the other world and it will be gone soon," she added.

Henry nodded and left the room. Emma left in turn and walked towards the Gold store. She had to get the storybook back to save her friends by some means. She opened the door and walked over to the counter; no sign of life.

"Gold, are you there?"

No one answered him. So she searched all the corners but she could not find the famous book so Emma left the shop and started her way to the library.

{ In the Gold store }

Gold came out of the back room, shaking. Isaac stood beside her, puzzled.

"Our plan failed..." Gold whispered.

Isaac approached the counter and searched for his famous quill.  He took the reinvented storybook from his satchel and opened it: the pages were blank.

"No way to give up! I was living a good life, I was famous because of my book, I want to go back!" Isaac exclaimed.

Isaac searched all the drawers, hoping to find his quill. Gold sighed and leaned against a cupboard.

"Isaac!"

The man stopped immediately.

"Your pen is not here. When I wanted to change the story, she disappeared from my hands to reappear I do not know where and I can swear to you that she is not here or we would have found her a long time ago," the Dark One informed him, gritting his teeth.

Isaac sighed and put the book down on the counter.

"But the game is not over... I think I have another way."

The author's eyes lit up.

"Before I explain my idea, go get the bottle for me on your right, behind you..."

The author turned and took the vial.

"Bring her to me."

The latter carried out his order and passed him the vial which Rumplestiltskin hastened to drink before pouring the rest on his dagger, clutched in his right hand.

Rumplestiltskin stood up, appearing to be better.

"What I have been drinking is temporary... but it can stop time for a long time. Stopping time in my body and in the dagger will allow me to carry out the other plan I have in mind."

The author nodded.

"Very well. I'm listening, Dark One."