16

A/N: I have changed the title and picture:)

Hermione had been over the moon with Dracos gesture to show her what she meant to him. Hermione wasn't sure what would come next for them, honestly she didn't seem to care much. She just wanted to be with Draco, as much as she may hate to admit she really did like him.

A month has passed since his surprise, they weren't a secret but they weren't completely on display yet either.

They had gotten to know each other much more. They've only kissed three times now, Draco hadn't pressured Hermione to kiss him. Hermione did what to kiss him again she just didn't know what that meant.

It had taken everything in draco not to kiss her, even if he desperately wanted to. They had made blissful memories together.

Hands under his head, Draco stared up that the ceiling. Closing his eyes, he began to remember last weeks memory at hogsmeade.

"Bet you can't catch me!" Hermione taunted, running towards the castle.

"Oh well see about that!" Draco yelled, running after her.

Finally catching her by the stomach from behind, he began to tickle her.

"Draco! Stop! I can't!" Hermione screamed between a roaring amount of laughter.

Getting out of bed, Draco went into the common to see Hermione curled up with a book.

"Mia, what are you doing up so early?" Draco yawned. Taking a seat next to her, he put an arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

"Just some Reading....hey, why are you up so early?" Hermione asked back.

"I had a dream.....about you" Draco whispered in her ear.

Hermione blushed harshly at his words.

"Hey! Hermione! You ready?" A voice called out.

Hermione stood up at the voice. "Yes! I'm ready! I didn't know we were going to do this today"

"Doing what?" Draco asked, feeling a pit form in his stomach at the sight of Marcus Flint walking into the room.

Bag slouched over his shoulder, Marcus strode over to Hermione.

"Well, she asked her father for me if he could help tutor me a bit for the up coming exam, I'll meet you there Hermione" Marcus quickly explained before leaving the common room.

"Why do you need to be there?" Draco asked darkly.

"Incase my father try's to rip his head off" Hermione laughed pausing she asked "are you ok?"

"Hermione, are you ok with being my girlfriend?" Draco asked, ignoring her question.

"I would love to" Hermione sweetly replied. Cupping his face, Hermione kissed him before saying "I'll be back before classes start" before running out of the common room.

Although Draco didn't want her to go, he knew she would be loyal. The fact that she was now officially his girlfriend sat pretty well with him.

Girlfriend

"Hermione granger is my girlfriend" Draco said more to himself than to anyone.