29

A/N; SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER! This is crazy!!!

Graduation. Everyone had been preparing for the day the eight years of Hogwarts would graduate. Hermione, had Pansy on her mind, of course. She pushed away the thought of Pansy's need to lie and decided to avoid her. Hermione knew it's wasn't a huge deal she was dating Blaise, but it wasn't what she was keeping from her, it was more why she was keeping something and that's she was lying.

Draco had followed Hermione's lead by avoiding Blaise. It's seemed to the pair that Blaise and Pansy had no intentions of fixing the problem. They might've looked sorry, but never expressed it. The couple all together avoided Blaise and Pansy.

Graduating from Hogwarts was the only thing Draco and Hermione let themselves think about. Hermione certainly wanted Ginny to talk with Draco, mend things between them. Hermione felt a bit guilty for letting Ginny believe she was being taken away from. Although she thought it was ridiculous, Hermione understood where Ginny was coming from.

Draco thought Ginny being jealous of him was the upmost hilarious thing. Hermione scolded him for his opinion on the situation. Yes, Draco did want to spend every minute of every day with Hermione, but that didn't mean she couldn't see her friends.

For the next few days, Draco tried to talk to Ginny, she had simply rolled her eyes, ignored him and walked away. Talking to his girlfriend, Draco had finally managed to convince her to have a talk, the three of them,
to mend things.

Hermione and Draco had been in the library. Hermione working at her favorite desk with Draco seated beside her, facing her with his hands on her knees by instinct.

Draco looked up to gaze over her face in awe. He loved when she was in her natural habitat. The library. Her care for her appearance suddenly disappeared. Her curls, wild and in her face. Her tie tucked out as well as her top being half untucked from her skirt. One of her socks rode up to her leg higher than the other. To him, she looked beautiful.

Draco hadn't realized she had looked up at him, confused by his staring.

"Draco!" Hermione whisper yelled while waving a hand in his face.

Snapping out of his trance, his head jerked up to her eyes as his embarrassment showed on his cheeks.

Hermione opened her mouth to speak when they heard a loud cough, making them both snap their heads. Blaise and Pansy stood. Pansy's head was bowed down while Blaise was looking back and forth from Hermione, to Draco.

Hermione immediately stood up, as did Draco.

Hermione cleared her through before saying "I have to go meet Marcus Flint"

Hermione acted as though her and Dracos relationship wasn't real by not glancing at him. Draco caught on quickly to what she had been doing. Mentally, Draco smirked at how much his Girlfriend truly was a Slytherin.

"Yes, and I need to go find Astoria" Draco said with a curt nod.

Blaise rolled his eyes before speaking "guys, we just wanted to talk, please"

"Fine" Hermione chorused in unison to Draco as they say down. With their hands, the couple motioned for the pair in front of them to take a seat.

A long silence held between the four.

"Well?" Draco snapped the cord of silence out of annoyance. Hermione squeezed Dracos hand as an indication for him to calm down.

The two apologized with true sincerity in their eyes and voices. Draco and Hermione had let out some of their feelings about the situation, much to Blaise and Pansy's understanding. After a long while of sniffles and and glares, the four of them decided to have no more secrets between the four of them.

Hermione was over the moon about their friendship being alright now. Draco, being himself, was a bit reluctant about forgiving them. Hermione rolled her eyes at him for his stubbornness.

Hermione decided to take Pansy, Ginny and herself down to the black lake to discuss graduation, and anything else. Hermione felt she was occupying all her time with Draco, not that she truly minded. She knew she needed time with her friends as well, to make sure everything is ok with everyone.

Draco always smiled at his girlfriend. She always wanted to fix everything. He was surprised when she didn't try to fix what happened between them and Blaise with Pansy. Draco had, and always will adore her for trying to make everything good, making sure everything is in its place. Whenever there's a problem, she feels an urgent need to fix it, he loves her for that.

"Ok, what are we wearing for graduation?" Pansy asked the second the girls got to the lake.

"I was thinking our house colors, it would be like representing our house for the last time at Hogwarts" Ginny shrugged as she picked at a piece of grass

"Ginny! Your going to make me cry. That sounds so sad" Hermione cried out as she placed a hand to her chest.

——————————————-

"So, what are you lot wearing to graduation?" Harry asked as he yawned.

"Dress robes, same for you right mate?" Blaise asked as he looked over to Draco.

"I'm not, Hermione wants me wear a muggle suit" Draco shrugged.

Blaise and Harry laughed, making Draco snap his head up "what?"

"You are so-"

"Whipped" Harry finished off for Blaise with a chuckle.

"I am not!" Draco declares as he stood up with a glare burning in their heads.

"Whatever you say mate" Blaise rolled his eyes with a snigger escaping from him.

Perhaps Draco was whipped, at least it was with someone he loved.

——————————————-

"Stop!  You guys are making me cry!" Pansy shrieked while wiping her index finger under her eyes.

The three girls started to weakly laugh through their tear filled eyes.

It's true, if they were their house colors on graduation, it would be like representing their houses, them, one last time. Hermione wasn't ready. Pansy wasn't ready. Ginny wasn't ready. No one was ready to truly let go of it all. To let go of Hogwarts, the place everyone thinks of as their second home. 

It's would be difficult, but, if they stick together, they know, everything is going to be alright. Perhaps things wouldn't turn out as expected, but at least they would have each other.

Hermione

Draco.