5

Draco woke up, turning his head ever so slightly to see Hermione, asleep, not wanting to wake her he quietly got up, stretched his arms wide. Draco suddenly heard a soft warm chuckle, turning his head he saw Hermione chuckling, putting her hand over her mouth when she was caught.

"What's so funny?" Draco questioned the curly haired brunette, sitting back down when she had scooted up so she was leaning against the arm rest.

"You actually stayed" Hermione replied, smiling.

"Yea, so?" Draco asked, confused

"I thought I was just a muddblood to you" Hermione whispered "oh nothing"

"Your not, a mudblood, either way" Draco said, getting up, walking towards the boys dormitory.

Hermione finally got up, took a shower and changed, luckily it was way to early for anyone to be awake, Hermione decided she would look for her dad and demand answers about having a brother.

Hermione grabbed her school bag, headed for the potions.

When Hermione had finally reached the potions classroom, she saw her dad. He looked up, smiled and gestured for her to come in. Hermione walked over to him, hands on her hips, looking angry.

"Do. I. Have. A. brother?" Hermione spat, still livid about him not telling her about possibly having a brother.

"Yes I-

"You didn't tell me!" Hermione yelled stomping her foot down on the ground like a small child.

"Would you like to know who he is?" Snape questioned his very raged daughter, calmly.

"Yes!" Hermione screeched.

"Harry Potter" Severus answered, waiting for her to freak out.

"What!? How!?" Hermione screamed, eyes widened, jaw dropped.

"I-

"You lied again! Lily is my mum not Ember! Are you even my father or is James!?" Hermione questioned her father, lividly.

"No!" Severus roared, standing up "I am your father! You were born a year before Harry, lily gave you to me than ran to James a year later and had Harry!" Severus explained, trying his best to stay calm.

Hermione felt tears roll down her face, she shut her eyes in hopes she would disappear, she couldn't take any more shocking news anymore.

"Harry, he lived with you? I heard him" Hermione replied, dully, not being able to come up with anymore expressions.

"Yes, he doesn't know who you are, I haven't told him yet, he doesn't even know you exist" Severus explained further.

"He never told us he lived with you" Hermione whispered.

"He didn't want anyone to know" Severus replied, having had heard her whisper.

"I-I-I can't" Hermione said, running out of the room, towards the dungeons.

When she finally arrived, she plopped herself on the couch, burring her face into her small palms, letting out loud cries.

"Hermione?" Hermione like up at the voice, Draco.

"Please, don't" Hermione warned him.

"W-what's wrong?" Draco asked, taking a seat next to her.

"I've got to find Harry" Hermione whispered, mostly to herself.

Without explaining any further, she shot up, ran out, running and running, running towards the Gryffindor tower.

Finally reaching the Gryffindor tower, she muttered the password, hoping they hadn't changed it. Thankfully they haven't. She ran in, looked around to see Harry sitting alone.

"Harry" Hermione said in a demanding tone.

Harry's head turned slowly at his his name.

"Uh, hermione? What are you doing here?" Harry questioned

"You live with Snape" hermione stated, seating herself next to him.

"What!? He-he- he told you?" Harry whispered the last part.

"I-I'm his daughter, thats why I'm in Slytherin, I heard you when I came to his house" Hermione explained.

"What?" Harry wore a shocked expression, eyebrows shot up, eyes widened, jaw hanging open.

"My mum, is your mum, Harry I'm your sister" Hermione said, tears loosely falling from her face.

"I-I-" Harry couldn't get out any words, absorbing this information, he was absolutely speechless.

Hermione was also absorbing this information along with him, just not at his pace.

After an hour long talk about questions and explanations, Hermione had said her goodbyes to Harry.

Hermione sat, on the Slytherin couch, dull faced, thoughts swarming in her head at once.

Hermione had always seen Harry as a brother, now he literally was her brother. Hermione had barely come to terms she was adopted and was Severus' daughter, now this, now becoming Harry's literal big sister.

Not realizing someone had aim at next to her, she still, sat there, staring into nothing in her thoughts.

"Uh, granger, you ok?" A voice asked, Hermione didn't know who it was. She didn't care.

"I'm Severus Snapes daughter and Harry Potter is my brother" Hermione blurted out, her eyes widened at the information she had slipped, slowly turning her head she saw Blaise Zabini, eyes widened, jaw to the floor, eyebrows up.

"Oh, well, I uh, I'm not sure what to say to that" Blaise responded, in shock

"Oh my Merlin! I was trying to keep that a secret! And I just let it slip out of my mouth!" Hermione yelped.

"Don't worry, I won't tell" Blaise said, reassuring her, still awkwardly in shock.

"T-thanks" hermione said, facing him, giving him a small smile.

"Yea, well i better go-

"Wait!" Hermione said, before he could walk away 

"Yes?" Blaise asked.

"C-can you tell people?" Hermione asked.

"But you-

"I know, I just don't want to say anything, I don't have the strength to say anything about it, if they ask if the rumors are true, I will just confirm them, please?" Hermione explained.

"O-ok, I-I w-will" Blaise promised, before running out of the common room.

Hermione had gone back to wondering how Harry was taking all of this. Wondering if he had told anyone, Hermione hoped Harry would tell Ron, not being able to bring herself to tell anyone, not wanting to draw attention to herself. People would be shocked to find out she was Severus' daughter, just thinking about people's reactions if they also found out about being Harry's sister made her shudder.

Hermione needed time to process everything, so did Harry, they both deserved time to process everything, every last bit.