15

Hermione forced herself to her study's. She knew wishing the memory of two weeks ago in the library with Draco would disappear wouldn't just happen, so a distraction would do.

Hermione now realized what her father had meant by being careful with Draco. He had a reputation, no doubt he would try and keep it. Hermione knew this way she wouldn't ever get heartbroken by Draco, but the thought of them together did appeal to her.

Draco couldn't help but bring his mind back to two weeks ago in the library. Everyday Draco would find his mind being fogged with one person and one person only.

Hermione

Draco now knew for sure what she thought of him. He just had to change the impact her father had put on her quickly.

After telling Blaise everything, the two Slytherin boys had spent hours thinking and planning on a way to make Hermione see Draco in a new light.

"Ok, how about the room of requirement? We could plan something there" Blaise suggested, leaning into the common room sofa.

"That's brilliant! We could spend the whole day there" Draco piped up, scribbling notes on parchment.

"What exactly are you going to do?" Blaise questioned his excited best friend, arching an eyebrow.

After long silence from the blond haired boy, Draco simply said "memory's"

"Memory's?" Blaise cocked his head in interest.

"Yea, I'll show her all the times I've thought about her, talked about her, I'll show her the strong feelings I've developed for her" Draco explained, quickly jotted down notes for his plan in excitement

After the day in the library, Pansy suggested Draco to give Hermione time to herself. Time to think. Although Draco thought is was utterly stupid and pointless, he obliged.

Hermione had trouble catching some sleep since the library. Pansy had insisted the reason she couldn't sleep was because she knew things between Draco weren't good. Hermione refused the idea of her trouble of sleep to be because of Draco.

After telling Pansy the big plan in the room of requirement, she was practically bouncing off the walls in excitement that Draco hadn't given up.

Getting the vial ready was harder than they thought but they got it done.

Pansy had been in the room of requirement with the Blaise, decorating for the day. Since it was Friday, they wanted to do it so Draco could to take Hermione the next day to Hogsmeade.

"Blaise Zabini! I told you the rose petals don't go there! They go on the chair where Hermione will be sitting!" Pansy screeched in annoyance.

"But-

"No! Ugh! Let me do it! Go help Draco get ready! Now!" Pansy yelled. Pointing to the door. After he had finally left, Pansy had began to style the room she wanted.

"Ready?" Blaise asked his best friend, placing a hand on his shoulder, looking at their reflection through the mirror.

"Yes" Draco simply answered, not trusting his voice with anymore than one word.

Draco and Blaise had watched from the crack of their dormitory as Pansy led Hermione inside the common room. Everything had been settling into place.

"So...how about we get dressed up and invite a few people to the room of requirement for some fun"
Pansy suggested, lying about the true reason she wanted Hermione to go to the room of requirement.