Feelings All Over

His breath felt warm against your neck. It sent shivers down your spine. It made your heart leap, and your stomach turn. He whispered to you, "Do you want this?"

You jolted up from your rest in a cold sweat. Your heart was racing and you felt your face heating up like the surface of the sun. "What was that?..." You whispered to yourself and tossed the blanket off of yourself. Then, turning your body and planting your feet on the floor. Your cold hand met with your sweating forehead, you were in a daze. "Weird dream." You said to yourself and shook your head in a disagreement with your mind. "Weird, Dream." You muttered and let the stupid pun fall out of your mouth. You scoffed at yourself, but laughed slightly then moved towards the bathroom.

While you stood in the shower, letting the cold water hit your back you thought over the dream you had last night. It was strange, yet so exciting, and the worst part was, that was not the first dream you had like that. You have been having dreams like this scattered across the past few months. You clicked open the conditioner bottle and plopped some in your hand, then ran it through your hair, thinking and analyzing this dream.

After you finished showering you stepped into your room and began getting ready. You were supposed to stream today with Dream, George, and Sapnap. You were always teased for constantly hanging out with them. You didn't really have any girl friends, it was mostly guys, and even then, they were all online. Dream has been your friend for years, and you basically watched him become famous, you met over minecraft when you both were barely teenagers, and became inseparable ever since.

Once you were done getting ready, you threw your towel into your washing machine. Then, you turned on your lights, took a deep breath in, stepped by your computer and logged on. As you relaxed in the cold, leather chair you hovered your mouse over the start streaming button. You clicked it and people started piling on the stream.

"Hey everyone!" Your voice was packed with energy, but your hands were trembling behind the camera. This was not a new thing, you were always like this in a stream. You suffered from severe anxiety and not a single thing you did stopped it, unless you were talking to Dream. Something about him threw a wave of calm over you.

"Today I will be streaming with George, Sapnap, and Dream!" Every phrase you finished relieved you, everyday was like your first day of streaming. "We will be just messing around today, maybe we will go on the smp later." You began trailing off in thought as your chat kept rolling as fast as ever. After you snapped out of your trance you opened up discord and scrolled to the server and hopped on vc 2, George and Dream were already there.

"Hey Y/N!" Dream exclaimed as you could hear typing and clicking coming from his end.

"Hello." George said and seemed awfully distracted, but nonetheless that was George, always busy right up until they began playing.

A small ding came from discord, it was Sapnap joining the call. He yawned and you could hear him fumbling around for either his headset or tapping across his keyboard. "Sorry guys, I woke up a lot later than I anticipated." His voice sounded tired.

"No need to be sorry, Sapnap. It only happens to the best of us." You spoke light-heartedly and chuckled a little. Your chat began spamming the pouting face emojis and hearts. You laughed at that as well, even though you didn't know your subscribers, and followers personally, you still loved them all.

"Yeah, what she said." George responded to you in a slightly less busy tone.

"Yeah, that." Dream laughed a bit as well, he sounded like the distracted one now, "Always know what to say Y/N." His laugh faded, but you could hear the smile in his voice.

"Woah woah, don't say stuff like that, chat is going crazy enough as it is." You giggled softly and placed a hand over your mouth to cover your stupid grin.