Chapter Six

"You seem happy," Rosalie said as she and Bethany sat on her bed.

"What?"

"You heard me" Rosalie shifted in her position so she was sitting with her legs crossed and placed her coffee on the bedside table "Now tell me, what or who made my twin this cheery?" she asked Bethany wriggling her brows when she said 'who'.

"It's obvious?" Bethany asked looking puzzled.

Rosalie smacked her on her arm earning an 'ow' from Bethany "Stop trolling me and tell me already"

"Okay fine," Bethany said and sat crossed-legged facing Rosalie. Breathing in and out she let out "I met someone" Rosalie stilled for some while, they both looked at each other and a loud squeal came from Rosalie, Bethany didn't have the time to guard her poor ears before Rosalie charged toward her, and gave her a hug... more like tackled her with a hug, like a bone-crushing hug.

"Yay! I'm so happy for you"

"I know but can you stop? You're crushing me" Rosalie let go of her twin and touched her cheeks.

"Sorry, no wonder you didn't pick up your phone yesterday when I called"

"Wait... you called? I didn't know" Bethany asks surprised she didn't know when her sister called.

"You went on a date with him?" Bethany nodded "I called because I wanted to tell you this but I better show you," Rosalie said and brought out her necklace hiding in her shirt, instead of a pendant, it was a diamond engagement ring. A prong setting with a metal claw tightly holding the diamond in place. it was glittering.

"So beautiful" Bethany voiced out her thought. "I knew he was going to propose, oh my GOD am so happy for you," She said hugging her twin "Have you informed anyone yet?" asked Bethany when they pulled away.

"Yes, everyone except Jessica knows, she is almost done with her exams"

"Okay, am so happy for you girl" Bethany was hugging her again and they pulled away.

"Thank you, now enough of me," Rosalie said, "Who is this man my twin met that made her so giddy and all?"

"His name is Ricardo," Bethany said giggling.

"Hmm... funny he is the same name as Zedd's friend, Ricardo Herman"

"Oh, that might be true"

"Do you know his surname?"

Bethany's eyes widened and let out a gasp "I didn't even ask him and I told him mine" she slouched.

"Cheer up girl, at least this is not the last you'll be seeing him, right?" Rosalie asked.

"Yes, it isn't, I met him like a few weeks ago or so," Bethany told her twin "And he has a daughter too, she is so cute" Bethany gushed.

"What if he is actually Zedd's friend?"

"So?" Bethany asked. "I know he lost his wife and all but I didn't force myself on him, he was the one that came up to me last week when Janie bailed on me and asked for my number then texted me in the morning to which I replied and asked me out unexpectedly yesterday and I agreed then he came to pick me up and I saw his daughter and we connected really well and we ate, talked and laughed and I like him" she shrugged.

"Obviously he likes me and al--- I don't know what I am saying but you're getting the gist of what I am saying?" Bethany said in one breath.

"Woah, Woah there miss, don't be too defensive, I just asked a question," Rosalie said raising her hand in surrender "And oh I'm so happy for you" she hugged her twin again "Finally you're moving on from him," she said when she let go of the hug to look at her sister.