●PROLOGUE●

"You think I am a fool to fall in your trap bastard?" Said the voice.

"Wow you turned out to be an intelligent girl." Said the other voice.

"But I am sorry I am a step ahead of you." Said the 2nd voice.

"Tch..... tch...... I am two steps ahead of you bastard. Watch your back." Came the 1st voice.

" You think I am a girl who will get scared and sit aside and watch you fight? I am a lioness who will hunt you down till you get tired and then torture you till the extent where you'll suffer. And then finally kill you." Said the 1st voice.

" I know you can not do it, sweet little kid. Hahaha, you will kill me it seems! Says the one who can not even kill a fly and came to kill me." The 1st voice said with a smirk.

"Ah that is where you are wrong. I am no more the little angel who was 5 years ago. That is why you should keep tabs on the men you send and ask them who is responsible for their condition instead of directly killing them and yes, what were you saying? I am an angel right? I am happy that at least one person is calling me an angel. In the business world, my second name is the Devil or the Vampire who craves for revenge and blood." So people ready for the show? Ease! Bring everything you want so that you can also enjoy and take part in the show!
.
.
.
.
.
.

" The only thing I am scared of in my entire life is rejection from my loved ones. "
.
.
.
.
.

"That is why I did not inform you, people. I was scared that you all will be disgusted with me because of my nature."

"I am still a small girl inside who wants a lot of pampering. Why did you all not believe? Was I so bad that you all kicked me out? Sorry, when my mother who bought me up did not believe me, then how can I expect it from others?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE PERSON

IS HE RELATED TO HER RELLY OR JUST SAYING TO FOOL HER?

Love,
Amber.