ᴄʜ 5. ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀꜱ

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

"Y/N!" I grumbled as I waved my hands up to shoo the person away. "No! We have thirty minutes to get to school!" Oh shit.

I shot out of bed and quickly changed into my uniform, forgetting that Kirishima was in the same room as me.

"Y-Y/N! There's a bathroom you know!" He stuttered and he covered his flustered face with his hands and turned around, facing the wall.

I finished changing and "tched" then I grabbed my bookbag and left the room to eat some breakfast. I could hear Kirishima mumbling about how a girl was changing in front of him and I quietly chuckled.

With only 12 minutes left until school was to start, we left Kirishima's house and made our way to school. I felt my phone vibrate and I pursed my lips as I took it out of my pocket, Kirishima peering over my shoulder.

lazier than shikamaru:
you better not be be late to school or i'm giving
you and kirishima more homework

mini aizawa:
we won't be late dad don't worry
we're heading to school right now

lazier than shikamaru:
if i hear there was any seggs last night,
then consider yourself no longer my
daughter anymore

mini aizawa:
DAD!
how the hell do u even know that-

I blushed as I read the last text my father had sent me. Then I shook my head and turned to Kirishima who was also blushing. 'Crap, I hope he didn't see that text! I'm so killing that lazy son of a-'

 "Kirishima! L/N! Good morning!" I turned to see the class broccoli rushing towards us waving his hands. I waved back and smiled.

"Morning, Midoriya." I chuckled as he struggled keeping all his books in his arms.

The three of 3 walked to school together keeping light conversation. Honestly, Midoriya was the nicest and purest person in class and I loved him for that.

I sat in my seat and watched as Kaminari walked in and we made brief eye contact before quickly turning away, blushing. 'God, Y/N! Snap out of it, you're only friends.' I smiled and waved to him as he returned the gesture before talking to Bakugo.

I sighed and leaned back in my chair, staring at the ceiling when I heard a chair scraping over to me. I glanced over to see who it was and found a beaming Kirishima.

"You seem lonely," Kirishima observed. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah well-" WHOOSH!

The classroom chatter died down and we all faced the front of the classroom to see my dad and Midnight walk in. I groaned. If Midnight was here then it was probably going to be another weird exercise.

My dad might've just read my mind right then because he glared at me. "Today, we'll be doing a partner exercise." I slumped forward in my seat and placed my head on my palm. "It will be a capture the flag thing and 2 teams will be going at a time. Midnight and I will each be helping as one of the team's referees."

I sighed. How unoriginal. Aizawa cleared his throat and said one last thing, "You can also choose your partners." That caught the class' attention. I looked around to see who would be the ideal partner who could benefit my quirk.

"Alright 5 minutes to choose. Go." I panicked as half the class had already chosen their partner. I slowly stood up from my desk to only be dragged down again. I frowned and looked down to see Kirishima looking up at me with pleading eyes.

"Be my partner, Y/N."

A/N: reminder: eat, drink water, sleep <3