ᴄʜ 6. ᴘʟᴀɴ

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

I agreed and we were the third to go, against Yaoyorozu and Jiro. I smirked. 'I already have the perfect plan.'

Everyone was gathered in the monitoring room, watching the first group go and I dragged Kirishima out into the hallway to tell him about my plan.

"Eijiro, I've already thought up a plan so-" He interrupted me while chuckling. What was he laughing for?

"Y/N, I already have a good idea what your plan is," I cocked my head. "You were muttering a lot during class and while we were walking over here." I blushed. Geez, I was like the damn girl Deku sometimes.

"Oh.. Ok then, do you agree with it?" I sheepishly asked as I rubbed the back of my neck. He nodded and we made our way back to the monitoring room.

As we were walking back, our hands made contact for a second and I felt my face heat up. 'Why am I getting all flustered? It's only Eijiro, jesus christ, Y/N!' I shook my head and slapped my face.

~Timeskip to our turn~

I hid behind one of the trees in the enemies area and watched their movements. I knew that Yaoyorozu would go ahead and try to steal our flag since Jiro would be better off in defense. Since I could manipulate her sound waves, I could aim all her attacks back at her and simply take their flag. It was a pretty smart plan if I didn't say so myself.

"Good, Yaomomo already left.. now, I just need to wait a while to sneak up on Jiro..." I muttered to myself. Little did I know that someone else, someone unexpected, was sneaking up from behind me.

BAM! I heard a loud crash and quickly turned around to see a large, thick, cloud of red smoke emitting from a small bush. The smoke wasn't slow and quickly engulfed me. I covered my mouth and tried to not breathe in any of it, but it was just so damn thick!

I felt myself growing weaker and weaker and I fell to the floor hearing a voice call out my name before I had blacked out.

"...Y/N!" I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in Kirishima's arms. I looked around and noticed we were deeper in the forest. "Ah! You're finally awake!"

"E-Eijiro..? Wh-what happened?" I quickly sat up, earning a small headache. "Our flag!"

Kirishima smirked and pulled the flag from out of his pocket. I gasped. Wasn't that cheating? "Mr. Aizawa never said that we couldn't bring the flag with us. Actually, he and Midnight never gave us any rules at all."

I laughed. I mean he was right, dad was a terrible explainer and Midnight was pretty lazy when it came to these things. "So, how did you know to come get me?"

"Well after we started and nobody came after me, I got suspicious so I took the flag and did a little investigating. Then I heard the boom and saw Yaomomo run away with smoke behind her so I assumed that's where you were; I was right. So I rushed over and found you, and.. here we are!" I put my finger to my chin and hummed.

"Well," I looked into his eyes and flashed him a smile. "Thanks for coming to save me!" He blushed and looked away.

"N-no problem!"

I stood up and brushed the dirt off of me and held my hand out for him, which he gladly took. 'We need to think of another plan...'

"Eijiro, we should stick together from now on," He looked at me and cocked his head. "Well I mean think about it, Jiro and Yaomomo probably think our flag is still in our area, so Yaomomo will go after it. So we should surprise Jiro by both coming after her and then taking their flag."

He nodded his head and gave me a thumbs up. We slowly made our way to the enemy territory, hiding behind a bush. I peeked over and noticed that Jiro was alone and she looked pretty anxious. I smirked. 'I was right. Perfect.'

"Let's just both jump her." Kirishima whispered. I nodded my head and the 2 of us jumped out from our hiding spot and ran towards a frightened Jiro.

"WHAT THE H-" She started stumbling around then shot one of her sound waves toward me, which I easily blocked away. That was a bad idea.

I accidentally moved it to where Kirishima was.

A/N reminder: eat, drink water, sleep <3