ᴄʜ 3. ʀᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

He caught sight of Kirishima and I and rushed over to us with a grin on his face. 'He looks so happy and cute.' I blushed as I pushed those thoughts away.

"Hey, Kiri, L/N! Good morning!" he beamed as he took his seat in front of me. I sighed and watched as he made conversation with Ojiro. Kirishima seemed to take notice of me staring and he smirked.

"Oooh, is someone staringgg-" He started but I punched him in the arm and he groaned as he rubbed the area. "That wasn't very womanly of you, Y/N."

I rolled my eyes and turned away with a tint of blush on my face. "Shut up, shark boy."

~After School~ 

 "Hey, L/N! Wanna go grab a drink somewhere?" I turned around, yawning, and nodded. I didn't need to see the person to know who it was. His voice was imprinted into my brain.

"You're paying though right?" I asked sternly as Kirishima ran to catch up with me. He hesitantly nodded and sighed.

"It's not manly if the guy lets the girl pay..." I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"L/N! Kirishimaaa! Wherever you guys are going, take me with you!" I froze up and felt the heat rising to my cheeks. I knew exactly whose voice that bubbly tone belonged to. I quickly turned to Kirishima who had a smirk on his face. I internally screamed. 'He planned this. Ok fine, damn you too Eijiro.' 

 "Yeah, c'mon Kaminari!" I decided to push my feelings aside and act normal as Kirishima yelled for pikachu to hurry up. "We're just gonna grab some drinks and uh, you're paying!"

 I gawked as Kirishima said that. It wasn't very manly of him to suddenly switch up, but whatever, as long as I don't get to pay, then I'm fine.

We found a boba cafe and I got a (F/F) boba. We sat in a booth at the cafe and we talked about how hard my dad's exercises was. I argued that it was very easy, which it was.

All we had to do was see if we could get to the top of school using our quirks. Ok actually, I admit it was very difficult. Just not for Bakugo, Midoriya, Iida, M*neta, Asui, and Todoroki. Damn them and their stupid good quirks.

"So Kaminari, what do you think of Y/N?" I tensed up and glared at Kirishima as he winked at me. 

Kaminari slightly blushed but just looked away. I blushed harder and just drank my boba, looking down. Kirishima took notice that it was awkward so of course, he made it more awkward.

"Alright guys I gotta take a piss so, be right back." I stared as he walked away from our booth then he pointed finger guns at me. I really wanted to scream right now. I glanced at Kaminari who was also looking at me. We both blushed and turned away.

I couldn't waste the opportunity the Kirishima gave me so took a deep breath in and looked at Kaminari. "U-um, so Kaminari!"

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and tinted cheeks. "Y-y-yeah?" I chuckled as he stuttered. I gulped and decided to shoot my shot, because why not?

"I have something to tell you!" I rushed out and slammed my drink on the table. Thank goodness there weren't many people in the cafe. I looked into his bright yellow eyes and sighed. "Kaminari, I like you. Like, LIKE LIKE you."

Dammit, you take that back Leori- Y/n.

I regret my decisions, I want to go home now. I turned away from his gaze and he looked at me dumbfounded. 

 "L/N... I like you too. But, I can't do anything about it because one of my friends likes you too!" I raised a brow. "I want to stay friends though. I like talking and hanging out with you. I hope you can forgive me."

I put on a small smile and patted his hand. "I-it's ok. And I like hanging out with you too so let's stay friends." 

I feel like dying.

He smiled and put his other hand on top of mine. We sat in silence for a minute until Kirishima came back. He seemed to know what had happened because he didn't bring up that subject again.

All he knew was that my heart was broken.

A/N: oh yikes idk how to feel about this chapter lmfao

reminder: eat, drink water, and sleep <3