ᴄʜ 1. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

I skipped down the street, making my way home when I noticed a certain red-head. I smirked as I ran full speed and jumped onto his back.

"Eijirooo! What's up?" I laughed as he grunted and tensed up a bit then noticed it was me and calmed down.

"Oh, hey Y/N!" He chirped and put his arms under my legs to support me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed. "What's wrong-"

"Nothing's wrong," I laughed as I interrupted him. "I'm just super tired. Even though I didn't do anything today, I'm tired. I guess I take after my dad a lot, eh?"

Kirishima chuckled and slowly nodded his head. "Yeah, but you have the personality of your mom!" I grinned. I mean he wasn't wrong.

My dad was the Pro Hero, Eraserhead. He's always in his yellow sleeping bag and is lazy as hell. When he comes back from his job at UA, he's always more lazy than usual. I really do act like him half of the time. It's not my fault, I'm about to start my last year of high school after all, so I think it's ok if I act a little lazy from time to time.

My mom on the other hand was upbeat and was always keeping my dad and I from falling asleep in the middle of a movie. She was also a Pro Hero, she was in the top 50 but she was the coolest one of them all.

Her quirk was that she was able to manipulate any kind of wave; sound waves, water waves, radio waves, visible light waves, etc. Basically, she was a badass.

My quick was a merge of both of them; I could control most types of waves (water waves, radio waves, sound waves, electromagnetic waves, that's it) and I could make them smaller or bigger. Sometimes, when I'm feeling really good, I can even create some waves.

My quirk was really powerful but like all quirks, there were downsides. If I used my quirk too much then my body would literally glitch and I would pass out for a maximum of 10 minutes. Or sometimes, I would get a bad cold and my nose would constantly bleed out. They weren't the worst downsides but, they still sucked.

Kirishima and I continued to make small talk as we made our way to our homes. He lived a few blocks away from me so I visited him all the time. We were childhood best friends. Like our parents. They met in middle school and have been good friends since. I wanted Kirishima and I to grow up like that.

When we reached my house I jumped off of his back and thanked him and we did our usual handshake before I ran inside.

"MOMMM, DAAAAAD!" I screamed as I kicked my shoes off. "I'M HOME!" I groaned and glanced at a nearby clock. 6:24 P.M. Man, I was tired. And I usually fell asleep after midnight! I frowned. Maybe that was why I was always so tired...

"Oh! Hi, honey," I heard my mom welcome from in the kitchen. I could smell the spicy ramen. Nice. I made my way to the kitchen, feet dragging, nose in the air. "How was your last day of summer break?"

"It was actually pretty fun! Mina and I hung out at the mall and I walked home with Ejiro." I grabbed a seat near the counter. "I'm tired though."

She laughed and handed me a steaming bowl of meaty ramen and I immediately dug in. "When are you not?" I tried to answer, but my mouth was full.

I felt someone pat the top of my head. I knew it was dad, he always patted me twice before grunting and turning the TV on to fall asleep to the sound.

He turned Netflix on and clicked on the first show he saw, Attack On Titan, then he snuggled up into his famous yellow sleeping bag.

Mom and I talked about how our days went and we ate dinner together. Afterwards, we went to annoy dad by poking him in the face and putting the TV volume up super high. He was annoyed so he threatened to take our quirks away. I laughed. We weren't even using them, he would be wasting his energy.

Our nights were usually like this, fun and with a comfortable energy in the air. Sometimes I would go over to Kirishima's for a sleep-over with the rest of the Bakusquad and we would just chill. Other times, Mina and I would have girls night at my house and we went crazy and did just about every weird thing that we thought of.

"Goodnight mom, dad!" I yawned as I trudged upstairs to my room. I heard them yell a soft 'goodnight' back to me and I smiled. I changed into my nightgown and flopped down onto my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

Tomorrow, I would be starting my last year at UA. I was going to make every moment count.

reminder: eat, drink water, and sleep <3