ᴄʜ 12. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜɴɴᴇʟ

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

Nearly 5 minutes had passed since everyone left Kirishima and I alone and I was already bored and tired. I finished my pretzel a while ago and was now starting on Mina's.

"So do you wanna walk around somewhere or go on a ride or something?" I suggested as I stuffed my face with the last bit of the pretzel.

"Yeah sure," Kirishima shrugged his shoulders and we both started walking to who knows where. "How about that little ride where you go under the tunnel with the fishies and stuff?"

My eyes sparkled, it took him long enough to ask! "Hell yeah! Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and ran toward the attraction. Surprisingly, there weren't many people in line. 6 people at the most.

I jumped up and down and squealed everytime we got closer.

"Y-Y/N, you can let go of my hand now." I looked down and noticed that I was still holding Kirishima's hand. I blushed and quickly let go, turning away from him.

"S-sorry!" He laughed at my awkwardness and we stared into each other's eyes for a while.

"Oi, lovebirds. Get your asses on, you're holding up the line." The man in charge of the ride barked at us and we quickly looked away and got onto the ride. I turned around to see that nobody else was in line? I sighed.

The ride slowly started moving and all around us were brightly colored fishes and mini sharks around. It was beautiful and perfect, the tunnel lights were dim and the water around us was bright and full of color.

"God... it's gorgeous." I whispered as I took in every detail around me. I almost fell out of the moving seat when Kirishima grabbed my hand and pulled me back down.

He laughed as he rested his head on his arm and looked at me. I blushed at his prettiness. "You really should be more careful, Y/N. You almost just fell off there."

I blushed and got a little upset when he pulled his hand away from mine. 'Nooo hold my hand again- AGH NO!'

"Yeah sorry, I just got super excited!" I laughed and continued to observe the fishies swimming above our heads.

I was literally hanging out of my seat with Kirishima holding me back.This had to be better than seeing hippos. No hate to them though, they're still the best.

We were probably halfway through the tunnel when suddenly it stopped, making me fall backwards onto Kirishima. I grunted as the 2 of us fell onto the cushiony seats.

I rubbed my forehead and realized that I was laying on top of Kirishima. For like the second time this week! I wildly blushed and quickly got off him.

"O-oh my gosh, I-I'm so sorry!" I stuttered and sat far away from him so he wouldn't be able to see how flustered I was. Not that it mattered, the tunnel was so dark.

"I-it's all good! A-are you ok-"

"Attention all riders, there is a minor problem with the ride at the moment so just hang on tight and we'll get you out of here soon." Someone announced from the loudspeakers.

I sighed. "This is probably going to take a while so we should text the group." Kirishima nodded and we took out our phones.

Bakusquad 🤑👺

offbrand aizawa:
hey idiots, me and eijiro got caught up in
some broken ride so we might be a while

ashiDONT:
ooo kiss kiss fall in love 🥰

pikachu:
plz just get together already we all kno you
guys love each other

spideyman:
i bet y/n is blushing so hard rn

Y/N has left the chat

A/N: sorry if the names r unoriginal i dont have imagination

reminder: eat, drink water, sleep <3