ᴄʜ 15. ʜᴇʀᴏ

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

"L-l-let- me-" I managed to get out as I struggled against the person who had a very strong hold on me.

"Haha, no point in struggling. You won't be able to do anything," a gruff voice chuckled and I felt the vibrations of his throat against the back of my head. "And I only need your dad, calm down. You'll be dead soon and I'll have what I want."

My eyes widened as he kept laughing. His grip slowly got looser on me so I took the chance to kick him in the balls. He groaned as he let me go and gripped his sore pee pee. I smirked and made his own sound waves go against him, tenfold. He flipped backwards into a wall.

"Agh, you little brat!" I got into another fighting stance as he slowly stood up. "I'll kill you damn it-"

Suddenly a flash of red came charging for him, and I watched as the villain's body got punched away, through walls and pillars. I winced. There was no way he could still be conscious after that hell of a punch.

I turned to the red and saw a panting Kirishima. I sighed in relief and fell to the ground. 'Oh thank god.'

He rushed towards me and gave me a giant hug. My eyes widened at the touch of contact. 'He's so close!' I exhaled, knowing I needed to calm down. 'I mean it's no big deal, it's not like we haven't hugged before.'

"Thank goodness you're ok, Y/N!" Kirishima exclaimed and he pulled out of the hug.

I laughed and nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm pretty womanly aren't I?" He laughed as he gave me another hug.

"Definitely. I don't know what I would've done if my best friend had gotten hurt." He chuckled and I chuckled along with him. It was fake of course. Maybe I didn't want to be friends anymore. Maybe... I wanted to be more than friends.

I bit the bottom of my lip, 'Now's my chance to tell him that I like him-'

"Y/N!" I looked around to see my class and my dad frantically running towards us. I frowned. 'Omg give me like 5 minutes so I can confess!'

"Are you ok? What happened-" My dad started but caught on and saw the villain lying unconscious to the side of Kirishima and I. "Oh I see. Ok no I'm still confused. Explain.

Kirishima helped me up and grabbed onto my waist to support me as I explained the situation to everyone.

"Damn, you guys are lucky you got to beat someone up during this useless trip." Bakugo scoffed, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

Aizawa eyed him suspiciously. "Well, if this trip was so useless, then how about I give you all homework as a gift? Yeah? Cool, because now you all have homework thanks to Bakugo."

Everyone suddenly turned to him with fire in their eyes and cracked their knuckles. Bakugo laughed and got into a fighting stance when Sero quickly tapped him up to the ceiling and everyone threw food and drinks on him.

"WHAT THE HELL?! GET ME DOWN SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS!!" I laughed as Bakugo struggled against the tape. Sero was basically the tape dispenser in our class. Over the past 3 years, he had gotten really strong so even Bakugo couldn't break out of the tape.

"You deserve this Bakugo! You- you- HOMEWORK GIVER!"

"YEAH WHAT HE SAID! Wait, Kami, that's not a good nickname, it needs to be better and funnier."

"Hmm, you're right, Mina. What about, ASSWIPE!"

"HAHAHA GOOD ONE!"

My dad just stood in the back and made Sero help him tie the villain up as they called the cops.

I laughed at my classmates' stupidity and glanced at Kirishima who was trying not to laugh. It kinda looked like he was about to fart- AGH NO!

I walked over to him and tugged on his sleeve. He looked down to me and softly smiled. "E-Eijiro..." I blushed and looked away.

"Yeah? What's up, Y/N?" I grabbed his sleeve and pulled him away from everyone else.

"I-I really need to tell you something..."

A/N reminder: eat, drink water, sleep <3