ᴄʜ 7. Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

I watched as the sound waves made their way to Kirishima's hardened body.

I jumped in front of him and tried to move the waves away but I was too slow. I felt something drag me down and then a loud whoosh of air from above my head. I gasped and closed my eyes.

"Uh Y-Y/N?" I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was on top of a flustered Kirishima. My eyes widened and I pulled myself off of him with a tint of pink on my cheeks.

"S-sorry!" I apologized and held my hand out, he didn't take it. My cheeks grew hotter as he stood up with an even redder face.

"Pffftt," We heard laughing and turned to Jiro who was laughing her ass off. "Can you guys stop kissing and come at me now?"

That was it. My face was now redder than Kirishima's hair. HIS FACE WAS REDDER THAN HIS HAIR! I calmed down but before I could do anything, Kirishima rushed forward and grabbed their flag.

Jiro and I stood there, gawking. When did he even start moving?! Kirishima stood there with a smirk on his face and waved the flag around.

"W-wha.. WHAT?!" I screamed and ran over to him, playfully punching him in the stomach. "You son of a tit, you're amazing! That was so much faster than Iida! I-I didn't even see you move!"

He wrapped the flag around his head and proudly stood with his hands on his hips. "I guess you can say that I'm faster than Iida then!"

I stopped laughing. "I did, idiot." His smile dropped and realized that he was very stupid.

"Kirishima, man! That was crazy fast." Jiro complimented as she walked towards us clapping her hands. Kirishima bowed down and the smile was brought back to his face.

When I was watching Jiro and Kirishima talk and laugh, for some reason my heart felt heavy. Maybe I was getting sick? Heartburn maybe?

"Team Kirishima and L/N have won their round of capture the flag." Midnight announced from the sound speakers. "Now please, make your way back to the monitoring room!"

 I trudged back to the room behind Kirishima and Jiro as they continued to talk about our exercise. I turned around to see Yaoyorozu running up to them, leaving me alone. I pouted.

We walked into the monitoring room to watch the next battle. I awkwardly stood in the back of the room as everyone else made conversation with each other. I would've talked to Mina but it had to be her turn.

I sighed. This was definitely going to be a long day.

~After School~

After the bell had rung, I quickly rushed out of class because I wanted to get away from everyone as soon as possible. I don't know why but every time I looked at Kirishima, I blushed. It was pretty awkward.

"Y/N!! Let's hang out!" I heard my best friend's voice call out and I stopped to let her catch up to me.

"Hey, Mina." I smiled. I hadn't talked to her much today so maybe that's why she wanted to hang out.

She drove me to a small cake cafe near my house and she assured me that she would pay. I ordered a (F/F) slice of cake and she bought a strawberry cream slice.

We sat down in the back of the crowded cafe and ate our cakes making conversation. When I finished my slice I had started to get up to throw away my plate when Mina pulled me back down. I raised a brow.

"Mina..?" I hesitantly asked as I slowly sat back down.

"Alright, Y/N, I have a very important question for you." she looked pretty serious so, I assumed it was something about the grades she was failing.

"Is it about the homework or something? Because honestly I wasn't paying attention-" She interrupted me by lightly slapping my face.

"Do you have a thing for Kirishima or something?"

reminder: eat, drink water, sleep <3