ᴄʜ 13. ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴜᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

I quickly put my phone away, a million shades of red on my face. Why would they say that?? And Kirishima is on the group chat too! I turned to him and he was also deeply blushing before he shoved his phone down his pocket.

"Aghh, our friends are such tits sometimes." I groaned and leaned back into the chair, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Y-yeah, sometimes I have no idea what they're talking about. Like, not manly." We nervously chuckled and Kirishima fiddled with his thumbs.

"Let's beat them up when we see them again." We both looked at each other with serious faces on and nodded. It was decided. We would kill our friends the next time we saw them.

We started bursting into laughter and soon, the weird air that was once there had been lifted. We didn't care if the ride moved in 30 minutes or 5 hours because we enjoyed each other's company.

I felt Kirishima lightly tap me on the shoulder and I turned to him, expecting him to have a goofy face on but he was completely serious for some reason.

"Y/N," I stopped laughing and looked into Kirishima's red eyes. "I just want to know something..."

I raised a brow. "Yeah? What is it?"

He slightly blushed and rubbed the back of his neck as he looked away. "I just want to know what you think of me-"

"Attention all riders, we have fixed the ride so, yeah, you can leave soon." The announcer said and the ride immediately started to move. I jolted forward and laughed.

"Yes! The ride is moving again!" I punched my fists in the air and looked to Kirishima who seemed a little upset. "Oi, you ok?"

He looked up to me and smiled. "O-oh yeah, I'm fine!" I frowned. I had the feeling that he was lying.

I gasped and remembered that he had something to tell me and I tapped his shoulder as we stepped off the ride. "Eijiro, did you have something that you needed to ask me?"

He frowned then flashed me a toothy grin. "Nah, I honestly don't remember what I was going to ask you sorry."

I eyed him suspiciously. "Ok.."

The 2 of us sped walked back to the area where our friends had left us and to our surprise, they were speeding their way back there too. I chuckled. 'Looks like we all arrived at the same time.'

 Mina and Kaminari ran towards me and each grabbed one of my arms. I gasped and tried to shake them off but damn, they had a tight grip so I gave in.

"Y/N! Did you and Kiri get together yet?!" I blushed and ignored Mina's question.

"Please tell me you guys at least held haaands! Everyone is dying for you guys to get together already!" I blushed harder as I remembered that we did in fact, hold hands.

"S-shut up you guys, and leave me alone!" I pouted and then struggled to escape from their hold on me when I felt someone firmly grab me and pull me away from the two idiots.

I turned around to see Kirishima with a slight frown on his face. "She said leave her alone you guys." I blushed as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

Mina and Kaminari were a little shocked but they left us alone. I looked up to Kirishima, who was actually way taller than I was when I really thought about it. He looked down to me and softly smiled which made me blush like crazy.

"T-thanks for pulling me away from those two dumbasses." I whispered. Kirishima blushed and took his arm away. 'Aw, why'd you pull away? I wasn't complaining.'

"A-anytime!" We both smiled and stared deep into each other's eyes. Then suddenly someone threw some tin cans at our heads, which actually really hurt. I grunted as I turned to the direction of the can thrower.

"Oi, stop being all lovey-dovey and let's go. Aizawa needs all the groups to head to the front for one last class thing or whatever." Bakugo barked at all of us as he stomped away.

I frowned and rushed right after him, linking arms with Mina as I went. I quickly turned my head to Kirishima who was also looking at me and we tore our gazes away, blushing.

A/N: is nikki mirai worth finishing???

reminder: eat, drink water, sleep <3