ᴄʜ 69. ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

"Eijiro!" I called out to him, waving my hand in the air. I blushed when he turned around and smiled at me. He always looked so cute.

"Hey, Y/N!" He walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Ooh, that's a nice bag. It suits you."

I blushed and playfully whacked his hand. "Heh, thank you~"

"Alright, ready to go see the hippos?"

I nodded and squealed excitedly. "Finally!"

We walked around the zoo, ignoring every other animal and heading straight to the hippos. I almost died when I saw a baby hippo walk out from the water.

"Oh my gosh, Eijiro! It's so cutee~" I jumped up and down and watched the baby hippo hobble back to its mother.

"Is it cuter than me though?" He cockily asked. I rolled my eyes and lightly punched him in the arm.

"You're the cutest person here, shark boy." He blushed and I chuckled at his awkwardness. I grabbed his hand and we spent the whole day walking around the zoo, the last thing we had planned was to ride a similar tunnel thing from the aquarium. It went underground some of the calmer animals so we didn't have to worry about anything.

When we got to it, I basically had the same reaction as last time. I was leaning out of my chair and Kirishima was laughing as he held me back. It was romantically romantic.

I sighed when we reached the halfway point of the tunnel and sat back down. Kirishima squeezed my hand.

"Are you ok?" I smiled warmly at him and nodded my head.

"I'm just, really happy right now." I whispered and laid my head on his shoulder. "You're amazing, Eijiro."

He chuckled and patted the top of my head, then kissed my forehead. I blushed and looked into his eyes.

"W-what was that for?" I stuttered, trying to hide my flustered face. He sighed and kissed my forehead again, making me blush even harder. "E-Eijiro!"

"Yes?" I laughed and slowly moved closer to his face. I was so close that I could feel his breathing.

"C-can I kiss you?" I whispered. His eyes widened then he nodded and we slowly moved towards each other until our lips touched.

A bright light suddenly erupted, blinding us even though our eyes were closed? We pulled away and realized that we were out of the tunnel and people were staring at us. We blushed and quickly hopped out of the ride.

"W-why are people staring at us, damn it. Hold on." I jumped on top of a bench and made eye contact with the people staring at us.

"IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN WHY DON'T YOU SAY IT TO MY FACE, EH?!" I glanced around and saw people cringing and looking down. "Tch, that's what I thought!"

I hopped down and linkd my arm to Kirishima's. "Okie dokie, let's go!" He looked at me dumbfounded, then laughed.

"You're so weird and I love you for that." I blushed and chuckled.

"Wanna grab some pretzels? We don't have to wait for our classmates this time." I suggested and Kirishima shrugged his shoulders whilst nodding.

"Alright I'm paying." Kirishima said and reached into his pocket to pull his credit card out.

"No, I'll pay. I think I brought 25 dollars or something." I argued and reached for my bag. Wait, where was my bag?

I looked around and even called for it. Why the hell was I calling for a bag?! Whatever.

"Uh, Eijiro actually you can pay." I sheepishly said and grabbed his hand to hide my face from embarrassment. 'Note to self: never bring a bag to the zoo.'

"Y/N, were you just calling for your bag-" I covered his mouth and blushed.

"N-no!" I leaned in closer. "We don't talk about that..." He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Sorry you lost it. We can get another one later if you want?" I shook my head and fiddled with my thumbs.

"U-um, it was offbrand anyway.." I sighed and Kirishima laughed, grabbing my hand.

"I'll still buy you one anyway." I smiled and the 2 of us made our way home.

~end~

A/N: hope you enjoyed lol

reminder: EAT, DRINK WATER, AND GET SLEEP! <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 ツ 𝐞. 𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 🎉