CHAPTER 18

*Track- Please play the above video for a better experience or play"Heartbeat (BTS) - Smyang Piano" from my Spotify playlist provided in the story description.* (Do play it in Background to really feel it)

* (Do play it in Background to really feel it)

"Are you ok, Bora?" Asked Chan,

He was holding me to keep me from falling. I was flight sick and I felt nauseous that I couldn't even walk properly.

His parents were waiting outside. Chan and his parents asked me to stay with them because I wasn't feeling too good. So after denying multiple times, I ended up agreeing to stay with them until the wedding day. Chan also wanted to visit the countryside. So, we decided to go to the wedding ceremony.

Next Day

Why do you want to shop here?" questioned Chan, parking the car.

"Ah...Actually, I used to work here earlier as a part-timer. So I thought I can meet others again and It's also one of the best places to get outfits and accessories. All in one. You know." I answered.

"Oh... If Bora says so, then it must be amazing." He said with a smile and wink.

We both giggled and entered the showroom. Chan wanted to gift me a dress for my birthday. So he decided to buy me one today itself. So I can wear it for his cousin's wedding day too.

Nothing much changed in the showroom except the interior designs and new workers. As soon as I entered my eyes met with Ms Park Jiwoo, Asst. manager, who interviewed me years ago for the salesgirl job. She immediately walked to me as soon as she saw me along with a tall man, who seemed to be in his late 20s.

"Anneyong, Bora. Nice to meet you again." Ms Park hugged me.

"Anneyogasseyo." I bowed when she moved back.

"Who is this guy? Your boyfriend?" Ms Park pointed towards Dong Chan.

"No, no. just a friend," I responded immediately.

Chan giggled.

Aigoo. Why the hell is his ears red now? Wait...is he blushing?

"Ms Park, you continue. I have an important call. Excuse me." Said the tall man and left.

"I think so many new employees are appointed! Is he also a new employee. But he doesn't look like a sales staff!" I asked about the tall man.

"What! Employee! Did you forget him? He is our manager. You worked under him for months. Don't tell me you seriously forgot him?" said Ms Park, frightened.

"What? He wasn't it, Mr Kim Seok Jin, son of CEO?" I asked with a confused face.

"Huh. Kim Seok Jin. No. pabo! This was the manager since the day you joined. He is the son of CEO and his name is not Kim Seok Jin, it's Kim Sung Ho." replied Ms Park.