CHAPTER 11

*Track- Please play the above video for a better experience or play "P.O.P (Piece Of Peace) pt.1- J-hope" from my Spotify playlist provided in the story description.*

I closed my eyes and prayed

Suddenly, I felt someone pulling me towards him and we trembled and fell.

"Hey, you... hello... are you ok??" Calm honey-like voice.

I slightly opened my eyes. He lifted me as soon as I looked at him.

"Are you ok?" he asked again.

"Ye...yes I'm fine. Thank you for saving me." I said with embarrassment.

"Are you mad or what? Don't you care about your life? Can't you walk properly? If you can't then you must better take a taxi home." He shouted.

I don't know why I gave a pressed smile. And kept my head down.

"Home. That's what I'm trying to find now. Actually, I care about my life but it seems my life doesn't care about me." I replied with a trembling voice.

There was an awkward silence for a moment. Suddenly it started raining. He grabbed my hand and ran towards a coffee shop shed, nearby. A few more people were standing there. I looked at the boy who helped me. He was looking up at the rain with a bright smile.

He looked like a Korean. He was tall enough, have fair glowing skin with black colour hair. His face shape is long, very defined high cheeks bones and super perfect thin upturned nose. Really defined cupids bow and smear shaped lips. There is a mole on his upper lip. He has big smiley eyes which were almond-shaped that look very awake and happy with perfectly curved eyebrows.

Damn it, that jawline. I can cut an apple with it, right?

He was giving me a tourist vibe. He wore a yellow T-shirt, Black ankle folded jeans with printed black shoes. He was also carrying a little black side bag with many stickers on it. In conclusion, he gave me a warm energetic vibe.

The rain stopped after a while. I decided to leave when he came and stood in front of me.

"Are you a Korean?" he asked with his arms crossed.

"Yes," I responded with a soft tone.

"Great. Sorry to ask but, where are you going and what did you mean by the words earlier? Don't tell me you were intentionally trying to commit suicide." He gave me a questionable look.

"Seriously. Why will even I try to die? It was just because I was lost in my thoughts. That's it. Sorry for causing trouble for you." I replied in a frustrated tone.

"Ok ok...Fine. Calm down. Seems like you are going through a lot. A cup of coffee is good for relaxing. It's on me. Come on let's get in." he said with a wide smile.

I can see his little dimples.

I had nothing to do anyway. So, I accepted. We went inside and ordered two coffees. He started the conversation by telling me about a few of his travelling stories.