CHAPTER 13

*Track- Please play the above video for a better experience or play "Good Day -BTS" from my Spotify playlist provided in the story description.*

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

Damn it. Did he come already?

I opened the door and he was there.

Ok, again the same look.

A very warm cute round baby face with light brown coloured hair and slightly chubby marshmallow cheeks. Thick, round lips. His eyes are a little tilted down; a bit wider, which gives them an honest look with small little nose. He was wearing a white hoodie with unbuttoned oversize full sleeve blue and white checks shirt over it and slim black jeans.

"Anneyong, Ami. Sorry I was hanging out all night. Can you make a cup of coffee while I take shower?" He said with an innocent baby face and went inside his room.

I prepared coffee for him. He came out rubbing his wet hair with a towel wearing a sky blue T-shirt with grey pajama.

Uff... Shall I turn on the AC. Suddenly it's getting hot here.

I kept his coffee on the table and started to clean the mess.

"AHH," I got a cut on my finger with a broken piece of glass.

"What, are you ok? Damn it. You cut your hand. Wait" He ran towards his room.

He came out with a first aid box and made me sit on the couch. Then began to clean my wound with a wet cloth.

"You must be careful. Life is so precious. You must stay safe and happy to enjoy it." He said looking up at me with a smile.

Wth my heart... Stop beating so fast. He might here u.

"Hmm. But life isn't always easy like yours. You are happy because you get all you want." I replied, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh, so if you are talking about happiness in terms of money. Then lemme tell you. You are a damn wrong girl." He smiled.

He then put a bandage on my finger and I pulled my hand away from him.

"Ouch. Can you just calm down? Your bracelet could have given me a scratch." He said cutely.

"Mianhae." I said and ignored.

"Seems like someone is having a bad day today." He said and walked towards his coffee cup again.

"Hey wait. Come with me." He said all of sudden and went to change in his room.

I was actually done for the day. But he asked me to get in his car and then he took me to the nearby garden.

Babies were playing all around. Parents were busy taking care of them. Everyone was laughing and smiling.

"Ami...Look can you see them. They all are happy. Look at those kids faces. Do you think they are happy because they have money? These kids don't even know what it is. For them, it's just pieces of papers. But what making them happy is doing what they like. And look at the parents. They are just happy looking at their kids smiling. It's a warm feeling of happiness. I hang out with my friends here and family back in Korea. It may be a big mess sometimes. But just having a walk alone can make you happy too. Sometimes happiness is around us. But we ignore it just running to collect those pieces of papers." He said with a smile looking at the kids.

I was just listening silently. When I saw a kid's ice-cream fall and he started crying.

"Ami. Go, buy a new ice-cream for that kid." He said to me and handed me some money.

"Huh. Why?"

"You ask a lot of questions. Just go." He pushed me forward.

I bought an ice-cream and we both went near the sad kid sitting on the bench.

"Hey. Here one for you." I bought forward my hand holding ice-cream.

That kid got scared.

"Heyooo friend! Hello. Can I be your friend?" Sudden the apartment guy started to act cute.

The kid smiled and they did a handshake. Then I gave him the ice-cream and the kid thanked me by a kiss on my cheek. I don't know why the smile was so pure that even I felt so good.

"Look, Ami. There are beauty and happiness in everything, just not everybody sees it. Even if your day goes bad. Just think it's just a bad day, not a bad life. No matter how hard it is right now, just think what the results will make you feel. Life laughs at you when you are sad, angry or frustrated. But life salutes you when you make someone else laugh. So just remember, go on your path."

"Yeah. Thanks. And sorry for earlier. I must have been rude." I apologized.

His words really made me feel refreshed. We stood up to leave.

"What is your name?" the kid asked me pulling my shirt.

"Lee Bora," I replied wiping his ice cream filled face with my hand.

"What's his name?" the kid pointed towards my apartment guy.

"Park Jimin" he responded instead of me.

I looked at him and smiled.

Yeah, I got the right meaning of being happy now. It's just that, Happiness is always around us. All we need is to open up ourselves to feel it.

 All we need is to open up ourselves to feel it

(Tada....one more lesson...happiness is just too precious to be bought using money. Let's keep smiling and also try making others smile too. Hope you liked this. Coming soon with the next chapter.)

*Mianhae- Sorry (In Korean)