CHAPTER 17

*Track- Please play the above video for a better experience or play"Euphoria (BTS)- DooPiano" from my Spotify playlist provided in the story description.*

Damn it

Damn it. Who's this now?

Is Chan's friend? Shall I call Chan first?

I took out my phone carefully and dialled Chan number. He rejected my call. But he called me right back.

Shit, I forgot to put my phone on silence.

"Who is hiding there?" the boy shouted from inside.

I got scared and tried to run. But he followed me. And then grabbed my hand.

"Ouch. Is your bracelet some kind of hidden weapon?" he left my hand right away. He got hurt.

"Stay away from me." I held my water bottle tightly right in front of his face and tried to defend myself.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. Sorry, I must have startled you. But believe me, I am not a bad guy." He said moving away from me.

"Then who are you? And why are you here? I have never seen you before." I was stable a bit now.

"I am a student here. I was just bored and was walking around. That's when I saw the door open and thought to do some practice. I haven't practised for days. That's it." He explained.

Black hair, fair skin, tall and too masculine. A smooth round heart face meeting his small but sharp jawline. Big round doe-like double eyelid eyes with prominent eyebrows. Big nose with a thin round tip, thin upper lip and full lower lips. He was wearing an oversized plain white full sleeve shirt with black sweat pants and white soft foam sneakers. A perfect boyfriend looks.

"Oh really. How can I believe you?" I raised my brows.

"Ok...don't believe it. But if I was really a bad guy. Do you really think I will stand here without doing anything wrong to you, just because of your water bottle?" He said with a grin.

He had a point. I calmed myself and apologized for being rude. He just laughed it away.

"Anyway what are you doing all alone here?" he asked.

"I was trying to practice alone a couple of dance. I know it sounds weird." I said walking along with him back to the room.

He faced the floor and laughed again. We sat on the floor. I looked at the hanging clock.

"Just after a few hours. We have to perform. I am going to perform with someone I don't know. I have no idea what I am doing. Just sitting here with a strange guy and talking like a stupid." I spoke, gazing at the clock.

"Hey is that your performance?" He pointed towards my laptop.

The dance video was on the screen. I nodded a 'yes'. He took the lap in his hands and watched it.