CHAPTER 5

*Track- Please play the above video for a better experience or play "Epiphany (DooPiano)-BTS" from my Spotify playlist provided in the story description.*

"Hey, get up," Hayoon said

And then she dragged me towards the VIP saloon in the showroom. She gave instructions to the beautician there.

"Bora please co-operate with them. I will be back in few minutes". She said with a rough tone.

The staff did my threading, facials, waxing and a lot more, that I have never done before. Then I saw Hayoon bringing in some beautiful and luxurious dresses, heels, sandals along with some pretty accessories. She tried all the dresses on me and finally selected an icy blue lace off shoulder swing midi dress with a beautiful pair of cream colour open toe backstrap heels along with matching accessories.

"Ok. Everything seems good. Bora let's get into the changing room quick". Hayoon said and went inside the changing room with me.

"Let me help you". She said.

I am still trying to figure out what is happening with me.

What the hell is going on?

"Wait...wait...wait. Can you please take a moment and explain what's going on here? I enquired, taking her hand away from my dress.

"Ah... I don't know either, what's going on in his mind." She said with a poker face.

"Huh. Whose mind are you talking about?" I interrupted.

"Who else do you think, obviously Mr K.I.M S.E.O.K.J.I.N. He just joined today and now he is making me do all this. Esh... Now just shut your mouth and get changed quickly before he starts rapping again. I already got enough from him for today". She was frustrated.

Hayoon, you deserve it from him.

Hayoon helped me change and then they did my makeup. The earrings and chain were so elegant. I was feeling so good and now my legs were also relaxed because of the new comfy heels.

"Bora, please come out now. He is waiting outside." Hayoon called me standing near the door.

"What, who, where, why?" I asked nervously.

"Can you stop asking me the same question again and again? It's Mr Kim, now just come out." She said clenching her teeth trying to control her frustration.

I moved the curtain a little bit and sneaked out from the glass. He was sitting reading a fashion magazine.

Damn it. How can someone look so handsome even while reading?

I just slowly walked out and stood nervously.

"Here she is, Sir. We did everything you asked to." Hayoon said politely with a formal gesture.