Man on the Moon: Part One

"Emily!" Emily's violet eyes snap open at the shout of her name. Cuts and bruises littered her body, most likely from Hazel and Cha-Cha's attempts to wake her from her drug induced state. Although, with her younger body, their attempts were futile as the drug circulated throughout her system multiple times before finally exiting. Emily's eyes slowly focus on the room, or lack thereof, around her. Her eyes travel around the small, dark, and cramped closet she and Klaus had unceremoniously been drug into before finally locking with Klaus' terror filled ones. 

"K-Klaus?" Emily whispers as she attempts to lift her head, only to let it drop back onto the chair she was tied to. As a result of the drugs, Emily had a pounding headache and lifting her head hadn't helped one bit. Klaus nods frantically, his head whipping every which way as he tries to calm from a flash back. "B-Benny?" 

"Yeah?" Said deceased man perks up at the sound of his name. Emily, not having the energy to speak once more, nods towards her restrained hands to which Ben walks over and begins to untie them, with help from Emily's power. However, before he could finish, Hazel and Cha-Cha fling open the closet door.

"Oh my god he's still here!" Hazel breaths out in relief. Cha-Cha's eyes flick towards Emily and a smirk crosses her features.

"Kids up." With that the two hostages were drug out of the closet and into the middle of the room. Cha-Cha stands in front of Emily with her arms crossed. While Klaus mumbles something through the tape. "What is he trying to say?" Hazel rips the tape off of Klaus' mouth earning a groan from said man.

"Jesus, you guys are scarier without the masks!" Klaus lets out a laugh and Emily snorts in amusement. Cha-Cha slapped him upside the head and Emily chuckles lightly.

"You deserved that one." The young girl whispers with a smirk. Klaus turns to her with an offended look before childishly sticking his tongue out at her.

"That's no way to say hello to your old friends, is it?" Hazel questions Klaus who just shrugs in return.

"Can't we just call it a night? Klaus wines out. "I already told you all I know, I gave you what you want! Just let us go, please!"

"Technically, we want your brother." Cha-Cha breaks in, crossing her arms. Emily closes her eyes for a moment, finally realizing the danger she was in. Blood soaked her clothes and covered her skin from the multiple cuts and gashes on her body. Much longer and she'd pass out from blood loss. Klaus glances over towards a bed where Ben laid. Knowing where this was going, Ben winks at Klaus with a smirk.

"Your gonna have to be more specific on that one." Klaus laughs earning another slap to the head. "Besides, I already told you. He's not coming, no one will."

"Well, Number Five knows now." Cha-Cha reveals and Emily's head snaps up, her eyes wide with fear. "We left him a message and when he comes for you two we'll be ready." Emily let's out a groan as the room starts to spin, her vision turning blurry. Despite Klaus' many shouts not to, Emily falls back into the dark world of unconsciousness.

***********************************************************************

Emily's eyes opened once more to the sound of banging. With blurry vision, Emily looks over to see Klaus banging his head on the wooden table by the door, soft sobs erupting from his chest. Emily was about to open her mouth to ask what he was doing when the motel door beeped open. A woman with black hair opens the door and glances between Emily and Klaus.