Extra Ordinary: Part Three

After paying for Klaus' stolen items, Emily returns to the stolen van. A slight smile graces her lips when she realizes Luther had left the two 'teens' on their own. With all the time on their hands, the two decided on sharing their adventures after Five had left. 

Emily told Five about her life after Luther left. How she had continued her drawings and music, even after Sir Reginald told her not to, and how she continued her studies on time travel. Five filled her in on The Commission and how he was an assassin. To his surprise, Emily didn't judge him on his choice of work. 

"I understand, Five." Emily had said with a smile. Gently setting her hand on his shoulder. "You did what you had to so you could get back to us." Five had returned her smile, his gratefulness showing in his eyes. 

Now the two comfortably sat in silence, waiting for the prosthetics doctor to make his appearance. It didn't take long at all as the man showed, walking across the street holding his dog as he does. Emily's lips twitch up into a grin.

"Isn't the dog supposed to be walking as well?" Came her rhetorical question. Five's stifles a laugh, instead choosing to grip Emily's pale hand in his as he spatial jumps the both of them into Lance's car. Emily lands in the backseat, immediately choosing to focus her attention on the dog sitting next to her. Five, on the other hand, lands in the passenger seat. With quick movements, Five holds a pocket knife flush against Lance's neck.

"Jesus!" Lance cries out in shock, eyes widening when he finally notices his position. Emily looks up from petting the dog, who had chosen to sit on her lap, at the exclamation. With a slight smirk gracing his lips, Five glares at lance adding to his 'threatening' effect.

"One chance, that's all you've got." Five seethes. Fed up with Lance after their multiple meetings. "One chance to tell me exactly what's going on in that lab." Emily watches the interaction quietly, multiple emotions flashing in her eyes. Fear, smugness, anger, slight arousal, and a certain softness as the dog nuzzles into her hand just to name a few. 

"I-I manufacture prosthetics for fake patients, bill the insurance companies, and sell them on the black m-market!" Lance stutters out watching Five closely, not that Emily blames them. 

"Including eyeballs?" Emily asks from her spot in the backseat. Five's smiles slightly at the sight of her playing with Lance's dog. Emily shoots him a smile in return before her attention is turned back to Lance.

"Y-Yeah, they're my b-biggest sellers." Lance stutters as Five leans closer to him. "They sell l-like hot cakes. I-I've got t-twenty buyers lined u-up!" Five gains a thoughtful look.

"So the manufacturing number I told you?" Five questions pressing the knife closer to Lance's neck. Lance nods quickly.

"Could've been bought, yes. O-Off the books." Five groans slightly.

"I need the names Lance." Five practically growls out. "Names and numbers and I need them now!" Lance is a trembling mess by now.

"I-I  don't have it! N-Not on me anyway!" Lance's breathing becomes unsteady, fear controlling him. Emily notices and leans forward, pulling the knife away from Lance's neck.

"Five cool it." Emily whispers in said man's ear causing him to subtly shiver. Lance let's out a sigh of relief, shooting Emily a thankful look.

"The only copies are in my office, back at the lab." Lance quickly reveals. Five's gaze locks with Lance's, quickly turning to a glare.

"Well, you better start the car then, because we're going on a field trip." Five smirks slightly as Lance nervously nods and buckles up. 

"Ok, ok." Lance nods and starts the car. Everyone sits in silence as we drive to the lab. When we arrive Emily's eyes widen in shock as a familiar feeling shoots through her body.

"NO!" Emily jumps from the car before it stops moving, stumbling as she does, and races towards the burning lab with Five on her heels.

"Emily!" Five shouts as they slide to a stop in front of the entrance. The teens watch as the fire sucks into the building before bursting back out in an explosion. Within a second Emily had pushed Five behind her and thrusted her hands out. Using all of her energy, Emily bends the fire around herself and Five, her eyes turning a brilliant gold (Pic above). Behind her, Five watches in awe as the fire bends up and over him.

When the fire calms down, Emily drops her hands causing the glow to die down. With a tired groan Emily falls to the floor, Five lunging forward just in time to catch her head. Emily's eyes slowly drift shut as darkness consumes her vision.

**********************************************************************************

Emily's eyes snap open once more as the sound of gunshots fills her ears. Not even registering that she was back at the Academy, Emily jumps up from her position and takes off out the door. Emily charges down the hallway in just enough time to see Diego jump over the banister railing. Emily's eyebrow's furrow in confusion before gunshots once again ring in her ears. With a yelp, Emily follows Diego's lead, although she didn't have a landing point.

"Emily!" Ben cries from his crouched position, after all it was his instinct. With quick movements, Ben pushes a cushion underneath Emily's landing point causing her to land on it instead of the floor.

"Thanks Benny!" Emily shouts as she runs for cover.

"Anytime!" Came the reply. Emily takes count of everyone as the fight continues, noticing how Klaus was missing. 

"Shit!" Emily curses before sneaking back up the stairs. A sigh of relief escapes her lips when she finds Klaus dancing in the hallway, only a towel covering him. "Klaus!" Emily shouts when she sees someone walk up behind him. Her eyes widen when she realizes it's the same person who had attacked her and Five when they grabbed Delores. Before she could call Klaus' name again, Emily was grabbed from behind and a cloth was placed over her mouth and nose. One whiff and Emily was out like a light.

"Nighty night, Number Eight."

(A/N: So the ending is kind of rushed and I apologize for that. Also, I will be working on another story of mine. Umbrella Academy of course. My character addition will be a surprise so please be on the lookout for that.)