Chapter One

Rebel stood outside the dorm rooms, leaning on the rail. Students were everywhere, hugging, pulling luggage, waiting for their ride, am couples mauled each others mouth. The sun was high in the sky and shinning down, making her hot as fuck.

It may be her last year here but it wasn't the last time she'd be here. Things here got too good underground.

Everything she had in her dorm had already been taken to her dad's by a prospect the week before. Now all she had to do was wait for her ride. Who were take their sweet ass time!

She fought to get her phone out of her pocket when it went off. "Hey, daddy."

"Hey, trouble maker. Just letting you know some of the boys are getting done with a run and are picking you up. Should be there in about five." Her dad said.

"Ok, daddy, I'll see you soon."

They hung up and that's when she heard it. The roar of pipes, the hum of engines. Beautiful. Music to her hears.

All the other students kept looking around with confusion and worry written all over their faces. Rebel grinned and shook her head. Poor babies, she thought.

The ten or so bikes parked in line, the chrome shinning in the sun--even blinding a few people. The engines cut off at once and all the guys got off. All the students watched as the guys just stood there, looking around.

Rebel ran down the stairs and jumped into the first pair of arms. She moved to each brother, giving them a hug. She had known most of these guys her whole life. They were her family.

"We missed you, Rebel," Snake said.

"Missed you guys too," she said.

"Ready to go?" Digger asked. "A lot has changed at the clubhouse. You'll shit your leather shorts."

She laughed. "Yea, just gimme one sec." Rebel walked over to a guy leaning on a wall. He wore a black v-neck shirt and worn dark blue jeans. "Hey, Vic."

"Hey, Rebel," he said, his attention now on her. "Heading off?" His eyes were locked on the bikers behind her.

"Yep. Headin' home. Just wanted to let you know that even though I'm leaving, I'm still in. Just keep me in on everything."

Vic grinned. If she wasn't used to his charms her thong would have melted right off. "Now, Piston, you should know I would have either way." He winked. "See ya soon, sexy."

Rebel grinned and shook her head as she walked back to her family. Her walk was cut short when someone grabbed her arm and led her to the side and into a very hard chest.

"What the-- Oh shit..." she said when she realized who it was. "What are you doing here, Rampage?"

"Who was that?" He demanded.

"I asked first."

"I was on the run. Your turn." His eyes were cold and she wasn't in the mood to get into a fight with him.

"He's a friend." She shrugged playing it off like it was nothing. She pulled her arm out of his grasp and got on the nearest bike, which happened to be Viper's.

******

"What the fuck!" She yelled. "You're married, you're married with a kid, you're married with a kid. Who's next?"

Rebel couldn't believe that in the three years she was gone everything had changed--and yes, three years, she was graduating early.

Snake was married to a beautiful woman and after she heard their tale, she couldn't believe Sarah stayed. They had a two year old boy named Cole and they were expecting another in seven months.