Chapter Four

Ok, yea, he was leaving. Yea, he didn't tell her, but did he really have to?

Thinking about it, that would be an arguable conversation.

He saw her the moment she had stepped outside. Wearing tight jeans, boots to her knees and a tight black v-neck shirt. She had curled her hair and let it fall loose.

He talked to the guys all night, a new sweet butt clinging to him. He didn't give her his attention, but she didn't go away. If he sat down she would sit next to him and throw her leg over his lap. A few times he had to push her away because she was just in his way. Why didn't this bitch see he wasn't interested?

Everytime he looked at Rebel, she would be staring off into space, frowning. Something was on her mind. He wished they could go back to the time she told him everything and he would tell her it would ok and just hold her. But those days were gone and she would rather skin him than tell him what's going on in her head.

Finally, he saw she was saying good bye to everyone and threw her beer--still half full--out on her way to her truck. He knew it was a bad idea, but he'd had more than a few beers so fuck it.

He threw the bitch off his lap and got up. He caught her before she reached the front of the building, grabbing her arm.

"Stop doing that!" She spun around, those ice blue eyes narrowed and screamed agitation and hidden pain.

"Leaving without a goodbye?" He joked.

She raised a brow, her eyes flashing. "Isn't that what you were doing?"

Well, he hadn't expected her to turn that around. He got on the defense, "Didn't think I had to tell you."

"Really? Neither did I." Her tone was like the crack of a whip.

She was getting pissed off. They hadn't said two sentences to each other! His alcohol muddled brain tried to figure out what he had done to piss her off so quickly, but nothing came to mind.

He opened his mouth to reply, but she pulled out her phone and held up a finger. He pulled his brows together, frowning. What the fuck. Why was he letting her just shut him up?

Before he knew it she was running towards her truck, saying, "Gotta go." It didn't take her long to fire it up and get it out of the lot.

Fuck me, he thought.

He ran toward his bike. He did his best to keep her taillights in his sight but this bitch was speeding like a bat out of hell.  He followed her for an hour and a half before she turned onto a side road. He turned off his lights and didn't worry about his engine because he could hear Three Days Grace with the distance between them.

Another half hour passed before lights could be seen. Rebel didn't bother slowing down as they got closer to people. Rampage parked his bike close to a group of preppy boys near the line of woods.

The boys stared at him as he got off. He made sure to get off slowly and stare them down. The boys started to get nervous, their eyes darting to each other.

Rampage knew he was intimidating and scary without trying, actually staring these boys down made them want to shit their pants. He walked over to them, clenching his fists and flexing his muscles.

"Uh, hey... man..." one blonde pretty boy said.

"You boys mind watching my bike?" He asked. He stared at each of them.

"Um, sure. No problem?" Said a second.

"Good. Don't touch it, don't look at it and keep every fucker away from it or I'll skin you alive. Mk?" He kept his tone calm as if he was just carrying on a conversation about the weather. He patted the third pretty boy on the back as he walked away.