Chapter Twenty-Four

"How the fuck did she get it?" Banks yelled.

"How the fuck should I know? She doesn't let me in the goddamned room!" Rampage yelled back, throwing the baggie on the bar top. He sighed and rubbed his head.

"It's been two weeks, two fucking weeks. She should be sobered up by now."

"She's not gonna sober up if someone keeps sneaking her coke," Snake snapped.

"How do we know who it is?" Viper asked.

"Can't be anyone in the club," Digger piped in. "Everyone has seen her grow up. She's either a daughter or a sister to the brothers. No one would want her on this path."

"So someone from the outside," Hatchett crossed his arms. "Thought we took care of all the coke dealers the first time this happened."

"We did," Banks huffed. "She must have someone from another town sneaking in or something."

"How can anyone sneak in here?" Digger asked. "We have the prospect, two brothers and the dogs on the gate at all time. There's no way someone is sneaking in without us knowing."

"Where was she staying the first time around?" Rampage asked.

"Same room. Why?" Hatchett said.

"What if no one is getting in? What if she has an old stash in there?" He asked. If he were in her shoes back then, he would have had a hidden stash. Hell, he's got a hidden stash of weed for those rare weeks he can't afford it.

"I don't see how but it's possible," Snake said.

Banks shook his head. "Let's go do a sweep of the room boys."

They walked up the stairs and went to the room Rebel was staying in. She was all the way on the end and the door was locked. He knocked on the door. She was being real quiet on the other side.

Hacker stepped forward and picked the lock. Rampage went in first, finding Rebel in the corner. Her head shot up when she heard them enter. She jumped over the bed and stood in the middle of the wall.

"W-What are you doing here?" She stammered. Her eyes darted everywhere.

"You can either show us where it is or we'll search for it, Rebel," Banks said.

She shook her head.

They searched the whole room, almost tearing it apart, but came up with nothing. Banks kept trying to get Rebel to give it up but she kept shaking her head frantically. They searched every inch of that room.... except for the inches where Rebel hadn't moved from.

Rampage walked over to her, her eyes getting wide. He picked her up as she started screamed and kicking and handed her to Snake. He pulled out his knife, placed it between the wall and floorboards and wiggled it until the floor came lose. He pulled up the panel and sure enough, there must have been six or so baggies in there.

He pulled some out. "Got it." Banks emptied the floor and Rampage put it back.

Rebel went to chase after Banks as he left but Rampage caught her around the waist. He nodded to the others as they left and Snake closed the door behind him. Rebel was kicking and clawing at his arm.

"Let me go, Ram! I need it! You don't understand!" She yelled.

"Then make me understand, Rebel!" He turned her around and held her by her shoulders. "Why the hell do you still want that junk?"

"It helps me forget!"

"What do you need to forget?"

"I killed our baby, Dominic. I killed it. I would have been showing by now, I could have felt it kick soon..." Tears slid down her face and she dropped to the floor.

"Oh, Reb..." He sat down next to her and pulled her into his embrace. "It's not your fault. You didn't know. And it's not like getting hooked on drugs again is your fault."

"I should have known!" She wailed. "How could I not realize that my period never came? How could I not have known? And it was me, Ram, it was me. I gave in, I didn't fight like you told me to..."

"Rebel, even if you had fought, they still would have shot you up with the shit. You would have been addicted either way. But since you chose to get hooked, you can choose to get clean." He gripped her cheek and she pressed her face into his palm, closing her eyes. "Please, baby. Let me help you. Cause seeing you like this is killing me, Reb."

"It hurts, Ram. Everytime I think..."

"I know, Rebel. Me too. But we can't change it. Maybe it was for the best. We don't know how the drugs would have effected him or her."

She nodded and wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning in and placing her head on his head. He held her tight and kissed her head, smoothing out her hair.

"Once you've been clean for a while, maybe we can try for another."

She looked up at him, shock covering her face. "Really? You'd want a baby?"

"Yes, as long as the mother is you, Rebel. I've always wanted to have kids with you. I didn't want kids before I met you, didn't think I'd do good at the dad thing, but you make me think I can. So get clean and we can start that family you want. How many kids again? Twelve?"

She laughed and slapped him. "Five, at least." Then she got serious. "I'll need your help, Dominic. I can't do this alone. I don't know how I'll face the pain without you."

"I'll be by your side the whole way." He kissed her hands and helped her stand up. "Why don't you lay down and I'll go get you some water and something to eat?"

She nodded and he kissed her forehead before heading downstairs. He found the girls in the kitchen with the kids as usual. He felt a pang in his heart when he saw Cole, Brooke, and Sarah's almost ready to burst belly. Rebel was hurting, but he was too. He knew it was probably for the best. They didn't know what kind of problems the baby could have had and if it came out a still born, it would have killed them more.

Sarah looked up and smiled sadly, rubbing her belly. "How is she?"

He sat down next to her and she rubbed his back. "She's hurting, but she's ready to get clean, thank fuck."

"Can we do anything?" Fawn asked.

"What would be something good for her to eat?"

"Start small," Trish said. "Maybe a bowl of cereal?"

"Captain Crunch it is," he said and got up to make the bowl. He got her her glass of water as well, thanked the trio and went up stairs.

Rebel ate some of the cereal and laid down. He finished it off, left the water on the nightstand, and headed for the door.

"Ram?"

He turned around.

"Will you lay with me? Talk about the baby?"

He smiled and after kicking off his boots, crawled in behind her, holding her tight against him. "What would you like to talk about?"

"I think if it was a girl, I'd want to name her after my mom. And if it was a boy, I think Leo."

"I think Isabelle would have been beautiful. But why Leo?" He asked.

"Cause Leo from Charmed was hot." She laughed.

He shook his head and kissed her cheek. "Go to sleep."

She was quiet for a minute. "I love you, Dominic. Thank you for saving me..."

"I love you too, Rebel. And I couldn't live without you."