Chapter Sixteen

***Warning: Mature Content***

Rampage picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. She gripped his ass and he smacked hers, causing her to squeak.

"Ram," she said impatiently, wiggling her hips.

He stopped at his bike and pulled the blanket out of the side compartment. He went into the barn, throwing the blanket down on the hay in one of the stalls. He tossed her down, she bounced on the hay and started laughing.

He raised an eyebrow. "Something funny?"

"We're about to fuck in a barn," she laughed.

He shook his head and and placed his hips between her thighs. His kissed her lips, then trailed her jaw line until he was sucking on the soft flesh of her neck. Rebel moaned. One hand tugged on his hair while the other gripped his shirt. Her legs snaked around him and her hips lifted, pressing against his hard cock.

His hand went up her shirt, moving her bra aside, he pulled at her nipple. "Who else have you been with, Reb?"

"Ram," she groaned. "Is now the time to discuss our sex lives?"

"How many?" He tugged at her hair.

Her eyes narrowed. "How many sluts have you fucked?"

"Rebel," he growled, thrusting his hips.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she dug her nails into his back. She moaned. "Gena, ok? Gena and I fucked once and that was it."

That surprised him. He knew she was bi, but he never thought she would actually get with a girl. And the fact she only fucked once since him, blew him away. He also wasn't sure if he should be turned on or pissed off.

"Bullshit," he said, stopping his movements.

"I'm not bullshitting you, Ram. I didn't want to be with anyone else and I was drunk when I was with Gena. Now fucking move."

He grinned. She hadn't wanted to be with anyone else. He didn't know for what reason, but he was going with because she only wanted him. Yea, he was a conceded dick like that.

"Clothes, off," he said, stepping back to strip himself.

Rebel rushed to it, pulling off her clothes and throwing them out of the stall. He couldn't believe how big her ass and tits got since the last time he saw her naked.

She bit her lips, held her tits and lifted her hips up him. He got down, wrapping his arms around her thighs and brought her sweet pussy to his lips. He tasted her, licking her slowly, until she was panting and writhing beneath him, begging him for more.

He sucked her clit into his mouth. Her back arched as she cried out. At first she gripped the blanket, twisting it in her hands, then her hands moved to his hair. She pulled at his hair and lifted her hips, grinding her pussy in his face.

He flicked his tongue over her clit and licked up her slick folds and he felt her shudder. He altered between tongue fucking her and sucking on her clit. Her head thrashed back and forth as she moaned.

"Ram, please," she begged. "I'm so-- so close."

He thrust two fingers in her and sucked on her clit. It didn't take long for her to come. She arched her back and screamed out, clinging to the blanket. He lapped up her juices, her taste exploding on his tongue. She fell back onto the blanket, panting, her chest rising and falling.

"Damn, Reb," he growled, licking her clean. "You still taste fucking amazing."

She laughed and lifted her head, arching a brow. "My turn?"

Oh fuck me, he thought. He stood up and she got to her knees, licking her lips.

"You remember what you're doin, babe?" He asked.

She grinned, her small hand gripped him and he groaned as she started to move her hand. Her tongue snaked out and licked him before she took his cock into her mouth. His hand gripped her hair, but he never thrust his hips or forced her to take him. He let her do her thing because what she did was fucking amazing.

Rebel didn't have a lot of experience with sucking dick, yet she was a born fucking natural. She looked up at him with those big, round ice blue eyes and he nearly came.

He pulled her off, gripping her cheeks, he bent down and looked in her eyes. "You ready to get fucked, babe?"

~~~~~~

Rebel nodded vigorously. She was shaking in anticipation. Ram laid her back, kissing her neck. It sent tingles through her body. She felt him at her entrance and she lifted her hips. He chuckled against her neck and then she felt him there, slowly pushing into her.

She whimpered as he stretched her, filled her. It had been so long since she had with someone, with him. Rampage was not small, far from it. She may not have had sex since he lift, but that didn't mean the parties she went to didn't get crazy.

"Look at me," Ram said.

She opened her eyes, not realizing she had closed them. Her heart was pounding and her breath hitched when she felt him all the way inside her. He moved out and she whimpered, but he slammed back inside her causing her to scream out.

He moved slow at first to let her get used to him, then he picked up, slamming into her. He dipped his head took one of her nipples into his mouth, bitting lightly. She clawed at his back, wrapping her legs around him tighter, she couldn't control her moans and screams.

He gripped her hips and rolled them over until she was on top. Rebel slowly scratched down his chest. Angry red lines trialed down his chest and she grinned.

"Damn, woman," he said, almost breathless.

Then she started moving up and down on him. She would roll her hips and grind against him. At first she held onto him, then she lifted her hands to hold her hair and bounced on him. He gripped her hips and lifted her up, slamming her down until she screamed his name as she came.

He pulled her off and placed her on her hands and knees. She felt him move behind her. His calloused hands gripped her ass, squeezing. She wiggled her ass and pushed against him.

"Fucking love your ass, Reb," he said, then she felt a sharp sting on her ass that made her jump. "Like when I slap your ass, baby?"

She wiggled her ass and looked back at him, "What do you think?"

He grinned and spanked her again. She hissed through her teeth. She felt him enter her and she moaned. With his left hand he gripped her hip and with his right he grabbed her hair in his fist and pulled her head back. He bent over her and sucked on her neck as he fucked her. She screamed and gripped the blankets.

"So fucking tight," he groaned.

"Oh, please, Ram. Please, please-- Oh, God!" She begged and screamed as another orgasm hit her.

He smacked her ass again and fucked her like he was a mad man and she loved it. She loved how he dominated her and gave her pleasure. She never thought she would be into rough sex until she was with him.

His hand went around her and began to rub her clit. She whimpered, panting as he showed her that he was in charge. He had gripped her hips so hard, she knew that there would be bruises and she couldn't wait to see them. She knew her neck would be covered in hickies and the thought turned her on even more.

His fingers moved faster as he rubbed her clit and pounded into her. Her next orgasm hit her quickly, she screamed his name, and felt him still behind her. She fell to her stomach and he laid next to her, both of them panting. He pulled her close to his side and kissed her head.

"Fuck, Rebel," he said, out of breath.

She laughed. "Surprised?"

"Very."

They were silent for a few minutes and Rebel heard the sound of rain hitting the barn roof. She looked up and laughed. Rampage grinned and looked down at her.

"Looks like we're stuck here for a while," he said.

Rebel rolled over, throwing her arm over his chest and her leg over his. She kissed his chin and placed her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "I'm ok with that."