Babymoon

A/N ok so this is chapter is being uploaded way later than I wanted. I kind of fell off the face of the earth for the past week/s sorry. Anyway not the best but here it is, enjoy.

Beep, Beep, Beep. The sound of the alarm rings out waking me and Joey up. "Ugh why does the flight have to be so early" I say turning to place my head into Joey's chest. Joey chuckles at me and says "I know it sucks but you don't want to get there at an unreasonable time", "I know." I grumble.

We do eventually get up and thanks to our packing yesterday we didn't have much to do. We both make our rounds in the bathroom, get dressed and grab a few snacks before hoping in the car.

The first stop was to drop off Diane at our friends house, which was very sad to say goodbye to Diane for a little while but we were happy to be able to have some alone time, we also knew that she was in good hands which made us less stressed.

I hopped back into the car with a few tears in my eyes. "she's going to be ok Lo" Joey says leaning over and brush the tears away with his thumb. "I know it's just hard to say goodbye" I look over at Joey and he gives me a comforting smile, "I love you" he says before turning on the ignition and continuing our journey to the airport.

***

I rest my head on Joey's shoulder blocking out some of the soft buzzing noise of the plane, I squeeze his hand and he squeezes back "I love you." We were only a few hours into our flight and still had a few hours to go, I had already fallen asleep on Joey a few times throughout the flight but those naps didn't last long as I kept getting woken up by turbulence and random noises of people around us.

The whole flight we sat very close together with me either falling asleep on Joey or both of us talking and pointing out things outside the window.

*** (Ha I'm lazy I can't be bothered to come up with anything else that happens on the flight so time passes again)

I feel my shoulder be shaken slightly and I open my eyes to see and hear people around me moving, the flight had ended and we had arrived at Hawaii. I get up out of my seat and stretch my legs, Joey grabs our bags and we make our way off the plane.

We make our way over to baggage claim, wait for our bags for a few minutes then go outside and catch a cab with all our luggage and bags in hand.

We hop in a cab after placing our bags in the trunk, we tell the driver the name of the resort we were staying at and we set off. The journey was fairly short but it seemed to take forever as Joey and I were separated with Joey in the front and me in the back, we occasionally touched hands but the need for PDA got stronger and stronger as the journey continued.

Eventually we pull up to the resort, pay the driver and grab our stuff out of the back. The cab drives off and we quickly kiss and embrace making up for the few precious minutes we missed in the cab, we make our way up to the reception desk hand in hand and sides squished next to each other.

"I love you" I say as we walk

***

We quickly unpack a few things in our bags when we get into our room. I take out a bikini set and get changed out of my clothes into the bikini, Joey also takes out his swimming trunks and gets changed into them. I put on a loose fitting T shirt and shorts over the top of the bikini and grab some towels, my phone and wallet, I then put all of the stuff into an extra bag and we head down to the buffet.

We were quite hungry so the plan was to have lunch at the resorts buffet and then go swimming at the resorts pool.

We ate and talked for quite awhile having all the food we could physically eat before feeling sick, then made our way down to the pool area.