Again?

"Okay you ready to go?" Joey asks as I walk out to the living room. We were going out to a small get together with friends, a party you might call it but the older we got, the less like a party it became, I wasn't even going to be drinking, others probably would though.

"Yep just let me go to the toilet before we leave" I say throwing my purse onto the couch then going back the way I came towards the bathroom. "Didn't you just go before you got changed?" he asks questioningly, "hey! I'm the one pregnant here" I call out briefly looking to see Joey chuckling before closing the door.

Pre pregnancy people would joke around about me having a small bladder but now with pregnancy I seem to go every five minutes from the baby pushing on my bladder.

I walk back out a few minutes later, "alright let's go" I say announcing my presence, Joey stands up off the couch and hands me my purse, "all good now?" he asks a hint of teasing in his voice, I roll my eyes but in a joking way "yep."

***

"Hey Jaime" I say giving her a hug as I see her, "hey, how's pregnancy going?" She asks after pulling away from the hug and gesturing to my growing stomach. "Good, you know tiring, painful all the stuff" I say laughing slightly which she joins in with, "I'm sorry but I've got to go to the toilet, I'll be back in a few" I say excusing myself from the conversation and hurrying down the hall.

***

Joey's POV (one off for now)

I stand in conversation with Brian catching up with him and talking a bit about some ideas for the tin can bros. Out of the corner of my eye I see Lauren talking to Jaime.

I turn my full attention back to Brian as he starts talking about his own idea, I throw in a few comments here and there. But mostly just nod along and laugh at certain points.

"Yeah sounds good" I say turning back around to where Lauren and Jaime were just talking but instead I see Jaime standing alone looking to be deep in thought.

"Hey Jaime how are you?" I ask pulling her out of her head, "I'm good, you?" She replies, "not too bad. But just wondering where did Lauren go?"

"Oh she went to the bathroom" she replies and I roll my eyes chuckling, "again? She literally went twice before we left", Jaime laughs "wow, Lauren's small bladder and pregnancy is a good match huh", "you don't know the half of it" I say laughing.

***

Lauren's POV

I exit the bathroom to find Jaime and Joey laughing together, "what's so funny guys?" I ask walking up to them, they look over to me and only laughing harder, "oh nothing" Jaime replies after her laughter had died down a bit. I give them a questioning look, "we were talking about how you need to pee like every five minutes" Joey says laughing, I roll my eyes and give him a glaring look, "very funny, but you should know to never upset the pregnant lady" I say giving them both a warning look and turning away from them both, "where are you going?" Joey calls out, "the bathroom!" I yell back. I can hear the sound of Jaime and Joey laughing all the way to the bathroom and I couldn't help but laugh as well, I really did need to pee all the time.

A/N I really needed to pee writing this haha