Decorating

I'm sorry this is so bad

A/N so I've been really struggling for inspiration for these latest chapters, cutting quite a few chapters that I had planned but didn't work, I don't really like this chapter but I wanted something so it didn't jump millions of weeks, I also want my chapters to be kind of different from each other and the ones I was writing were just more of the same.

That was just a bunch of words but basically I have the "end" completed (I will explain when we get to that) but the chapters leading to that I have been struggling with.

I cannot stress this enough this is so bad.

(Around 23 weeks) Adding this to make it more clear with all of the chapters I've cut

Joey and I sat in the spare bedroom with Joey on the floor surrounded by bits and pieces of the crib he was currently putting together. While I sat on the bed surrounded by all of the baby clothes, cloths and swaddles. We had just done a huge clean of them all and I was currently folding and organising all of them to put in the new dresser Joey had just put together before.

The spare bedroom was eventually going to become the baby's room when he or she was older, but after the baby is born they will sleep in a bassinet in our room but we would have the crib set up in this room when they were a little bit older or for naps during the day. We were keeping a trundle bed in the room for visitors (mainly for our parents that would be coming to visit at certain points to help out).

The room was coming together more and more as each piece of furniture was built but it was still missing personality. When we first moved into this apartment we chucked a spare bed in this room and basically left it at that as the only thing we would use that room for was for guests so it didn't get much use before now.

Joey had finished putting together the crib and I had finished putting all of the clothes, cloths and swaddles away. We checked the time and seeing that it was only 5 o'clock we decided to go out shopping for a few more supplies and decorations.

In the shops we picked out a grey and white rug, some throw blankets and pillows, a few paintings and a few bedspreads to match the aesthetics of the room.

We successfully left the shop taking all of our purchases to the car then after putting all of them away we walk back into the mall into a small restaurant.

After enjoying our meal we head back to the car and back home, we unload all of our purchases in the baby's room leaving it all in a big pile to organise and decorate another day.

A/N Alright that was a mess of a chapter, I'm actually kind of embarrassed of how bad this is. It's also really short ahhhhhhhh

Just wondering would you guys prefer if I cut the next chapter as well which will probably be a mess or skip quite a few weeks to the "good" chapters?

Also if you didn't know already my oneshot book is up now so go check it out if you like that type of thing, ps in my opinion the chapters are much better in it.

Also here were some of my inspiration photos: