Morning sickness

A/N I didn't think I was going to update today but again I'm procrastinating from studying. please someone help me!!!

"You all right Lo?" Joey calls out from the bedroom

"Yeah just morning sickness I think" I reply after throwing up into the toilet

"Do you want me to do anything?" He calls out his voice sounding clearer than before. "No it's fine" I say as I turn and look at the doorway which Joey is now standing in, "you sure you're okay?" He asks coming over and placing himself on the floor next to me.

"Yeah" I say weakly.

I throw up again and I feel his hand rub across my back gently and lovingly.

"I think that's the last of it" I say after a few moments of silence.

"Do you want me to make you some breakfast?" He asks getting up and offering me a hand up which I take thankfully, "yeah that would be great, I'm really hungry. Just don't make anything to extravagant I still feel a bit sick and I don't know if I could handle it" I say pulling Joey into me for a tight hug.

"You know you'll have to let go for me to make breakfast" he says

"Yeah I know but I wish we could just stay here and hug all day" I say letting out a sigh

"Yeah me too, but why don't you go lie down and I'll make some breakfast than we can cuddle for a bit after" he suggests

"Yeah I suppose that sounds alright, I am really tired I'm not usually up this early" I say letting out a yawn thinking about how tired I am

"Alright, love you Lo" Joey says kissing me, "love you too JoJo" I say and I walk back to the bedroom

***

"This is good" I say after taking another bite of the bagel Joey made for me.

"It's nothing Lo I just heated it up that's all I did" he replies. "Yeah but I still really appreciate it" I say

"I'll do anything for you" he says kissing my forehead "you are carrying my baby after all" he says and he places his hand on my thigh.

"How are you now" he asks looking into my eyes

"Better" I say leaning up and kissing him like I know he wanted to do to me. He kisses back and we stay cuddled.

***

"What time do you think you'll be home tomorrow?" I ask sitting at the table looking at doctor appointment times.

"I'll probably be home about 5:40 ish but knowing us we'll probably run overtime" Joey replies sitting across from me.

"Ok so how about I make the appointment for 6:30 so you have a bit of time to get home" I suggest

"Yeah sounds good" he replies.

A/N so these were just a few different dialogue pieces, I was going to write another little one but I didn't. I don't really like them but I hope you enjoyed them. As always I'll update as soon as I can.