Fourth piece of our puzzle

"Yesterday we added the fourth piece to our puzzle, now all that's missing is the third piece. We miss you Diane and can't wait for you to meet your little sister Olivia." I read Joey's soon to be post smiling, today we were going to post about Olivia. I scroll up to look at the photos once again. There was a photo of Joey and I holding Olivia sitting on the hospital bed together, Olivia was asleep and both me and Joey were looking extremely tired but the grins on our faces said it all. The other one was just a picture of Olivia asleep, she looked so precious with her grey onesie with little elephants all over it and her matching hat, they both were barely fitting her very small size, with her beanie sitting floppily on her head and the onesie sitting quite loosely.

I look up from the phone to the real asleep Olivia across the room, out of the corner of my eye I see Joey doing the same, occasionally sneaking his eyes off of her and onto me, I then turn my gaze over to him and he looks right back at me with a matching smile.

While I was reading his post he was reading mine, both of us double checking the others to make sure it was perfect, simultaneously we both press our fingers down posting the others post, both phones ding and I refresh the page to see my own post, liking it straight away for Joey.

I sigh placing Joey's phone down he does the same walking over to me on the bed, then he hops on it and snuggles up with me, I allow myself to rest in his grip and eventually we both fall asleep for about the 5th time that day.

A/N Short little follow up chapter. I uploaded this chapter while vocal warm ups and exercises, it's fun, totally recommend.