Chapter 1: Summer job

Hello. This is my first story so I don't promise that it will be good. I hope you like it though. The basic things that everyone know for example (y/n), so I won't explain them xD

 Chapter 1: Summer job
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 You were outside your school, when your friend Mika came and hugged you. "It's summer time!" She screamed in your ear. "What are you going to do?" She asked you excitedly. "I'm going to work." You smiled. Mika's eyes widened and she started shaking your shoulders. "Come on, (y/n)! Wake up!" She yelled, then she started tickling you. "Who are you and what have you done with (y/n)?" She laughed. You giggled softly and pushed her away from you. "You know that I don't have tickle, right?" You raised an eyebrow at her. "You are a weird friend." She smiled.

 You got back at your apartment and took the newspaper. There was an offer for a job at Freddy's Pizzeria. "This job is mine." You giggled. You opened your backpack and took out the homework you had. "Math? Chemistry?" You looked at both books. You hated calculating, so you threw both books on your bed. "I'll ask Mika for the answers." You said to yourself. After 25 minutes doing homework, you were finally ready. Mika gave you the answers on Skype, so today you could suffer the deseas that is called laziness. Your mother came in your room with your pet in her hands. "Had a good day?" She asked you. You nodded and opened your photoframe. There were pictures of you and your family, with Mika and the classmates. "Are you sure that you should go to that job? You will be working at night after all... I  know that tomorrow is your last day of school and you have to give your last homeworks and then you are free to go, but I'm just worried..." Your mother mumbled. "Mom, everything will be okey. After all, I can always take a taxi to school, so I don't get late. The shift ends at 6AM, I have to be at school at 8AM.I have time, don't worry!" You rolled your eyes.

 After 2 hours of laziness, you went to the pizzeria, to be greeted by the manager. "You are here for the job?!" He asked confused. You nodded slowly, looking around. There was no one there, so you guessed you were the only one for the job. "So, this is Bonnie, Chica and Freddy. The closed Pirate cove there is out of order. There is a fox pirate named Foxy there. And this is your night guard hat." He slammed a hat on your head and smiled. "I suggest you to look on the cameras a lot. And close the doors. The animatronics like to... stretch... themselves at night..." The manager scratched the back of his neck. You looked at him, confused at his words. What did he mean by those words? *Is this guy crazy or something?* You thought to yourself.

 It was midnight already. You were playing Flappy Bird on your phone and when you lost on 14 flaps, you threw your phone in the wall, growling to yourself, because your record is 15.

 Then you heard a strange noise. It was a chuckle. Then you heard footsteps coming towards the corridor. You screamed and closed both doors. There were shadows on both corridor windows. You looked on the tablet to see that many things weren't in their proper places. Foxy was out of his Pirate cove, Bonnie was not where he used to be nor did Chica was. Freddy was the only animatronic that was where he had to be. "Where are they?!" You yelped in horror. The clock showed 5AM. "I wish it was 6AM! Please..." You cried out loudly. Then you heard a knock on the door and a giggle. "You can't hide... FOREVER!" The voice yelled at the end and laughed. You hugged your knees in the corner and started at both door. What was this job?!