Ch19.

Eden POV
📍The Bronx.

"Dave stop. And go get Kairi." I pushed him away when he was kissing on my neck. I was trying to cook some food for them.

"Baby I'm trynna slide in it real quick, Kairi watching tv the food will still be warm when we done." He sucked on my neck. I'm sure he was leaving his mark.

"Oh that's right, because you're a minute man." I side eyed him, he knows damn well he isn't.

"Aye why did you move to the Bronx anyway, backstabber." He joked pinching my but.

"Stop, and I was tired of seing your face." I shrugged and walked out the kitchen to get Kairi. I asked Dave his ass to get here more then 5 times and if I have to ask one more time I might smoke his ass.

"Kairi come on baby the food is done." I told her. She looked up and nodded, I picked her up and we walked in the kitchen where I found Dave eating out of the pan.

"Daveeeeee." I whined placing Kairi on the chair at the counter. He looked up at me with his mouth stuffed with food.

"This shit smacking." He chuckled.

"Grab a plate like the rest of us." I mushed his head. He started choking on the food, that's what his ass gets.

"Da da stop." Kairi rolled her eyes. He mugged her.

"I don't like how you be picking Eden over me." He pouted looking at Kairi.

"You dramatic." She waved him off making me chuckle.

"I know that's right." I nodded and gave Kairi a high five.

"Aye Kairi, you want a lil brother ?" Dave smirked leaning on the counter.

"NO !" I said.

"YES !" Kairi said at the same time I said no.

"You not giving me no bwother ?" Kairi poked her bottom lip out giving me those eyes you couldn't say no too.

"I- Stop." I looked away because she was getting me.

"You want a brother for Christmas ?" Dave kissed all over Kairi's face.

"Yes !" She smiled widely, I punched Dave his shoulder.

"Aww ! Why you hitting me ?" He rubbed the spot I hit him.

"You need to chill out for real." I warned him.

"What you don't want my kids ?" He frowned.

"I do, but not now." I shrugged.

"Kairi you done ?" I asked looking at her plate that was now empty.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Alright let's go, I wanna cuddle with someone." I picked her up and walked towards the living room of my small condo.

"Bye da da." She giggled waving at Dave while wrapping her small arms around my neck.

"I don't like how you taking my girlfriend." Dave walked behind us.

"Get over it." I rolled my eyes while me and Kairi layed down cuddling on the couch, the tv was still on from before. Eventually Dave came cuddling with us too.

I could get used to this honestly.

Dave POV
📍The Bronx.

"Run that back for me." I said Nas while we were working in the studio.

My first album was almost done and in the meantime I managed to get sum fans through social media and ofcourse my connections with Nas, I spoke to Snoop Dog later too. Shit is crazy.