Ch6.

📍The Bronx.

"Ayeeeeee turn up !" Samira hyped Eden up who was twerking on the music that was blasting. Eden wasn't drunk but she had a couple drinks. She was hurt seeing Dave with another girl, so she fixed it with pouring some liquor in her system.

From the other side of the room was Dave watching her. Still with Tisha on his lap, he wasn't planning to fuck Tisha or do something else with her. He just wanted to have fun, he was talking to Tyga and Trey while Tisha came and sat on his lap. He didn't push her off because he didn't had a reason to, he's a free man.

"You wanna go somewhere ?" Tisha whispered in his ear causing Dave to frown and cringe at the sound of her voice. She looked better then that she sounded.

"Why ?" He asked confused.

"Because I want you." She bit on his neck and shook his head.

"Nah ma, you already sitting on my lap that's enough." Dave waved her off. Dave wasn't that nigga that fucked every bitch that gave him attention, sure he had needs but he doesn't react on them.

Tisha didn't take no for an answer and started to grind on his lap, causing his dick to get hard.

He still wasn't going to fuck her but he wasn't going to move her from his lap. He allowed her to give him a lap dance.

Glancing across the room he saw Eden shaking her ass, he couldn't help but stare. She was the prettiest girl in this house to him.

He frowned when he noticed a guy touching her and watched as she swatted his hand away. Dave tensed up a little. When he saw the guy forcing himself on Eden he tapped Tisha to stand up.

"East where you going nigga ?" He heard Tyga call out but ignored him making his way towards Eden.

"Don't touch me !" Eden yelled frustrated at the guy that kept touching on her.

"Aye move ! She said don't touch her !" Dave pushed the guy back and pulled Eden behind her.

"I don't want no trouble man." The guy holded his hands up.

"Then don't touch on her bruh ! I should beat yo ass and break yo nose." Dave stepped closer to him.

"Dave." Eden grabbed his arm.

"Nah you got me fucked up my nigga, girls not allowed to have fun anymore without creeps touching on em ?" Dave cocked his head to the side.

"Aye East I thought she liked it bruh. I'm sorry man." The guy said. Dave chuckled before punching him with a close fist in the face causing the guy to stumble back.

"Dave !" Eden grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"What's going on here ?" Samira pushed through the crowd that was crowded around the scene.

"So now you wanna pop up ?" Dave chuckled and turned around walking away. He wanted to leave and go home.

"Dave !" He heard from behind him but ignored it and kept walking.

"Dave !" He felt a hand touch his arm and snapped.

"What ?!" He yelled at Eden who stood there. Shocked that he yelled at her, hurt flashed through her eyes and he sighed.

"What E ?" He asked.

"You know what, nevermind." She holded her hand up and started to walk away. Dave sighed running his hand over his head.

"Hey." He grabbed her wrist gently and pulled her back.

"What East ?" She sighed.

"So I'm East now ? No more Dave or David ?" He asked confused. She didn't call him East in his face, she only called him East when she was talking about him. Now she was irritated.