Ch26.

Eden POV
📍Manhattan Mall, NY.

"Kairi you like this one ?" I asked holding up a skirt, Dave immediately scrunched his nose up while Kairi started clapping her hands.

"Yes !" She yelled.

"No." Dave shook his head and her face turned into a pout.

"Why not ?" I looked at him confused.

"She's 4 she doesn't have to walk around like these fast ass little girls." He shook his head.

"Dave baby this is a skirt for little girls like her. She's not gon walk around like a fast ass little girl she's gon walk around like a 4 year old girl." I told him.

"I don't care, she can wear boy clothes that's a trend now right ? How do you call that shit ? Bisexual ?" He asked typing away on his phone.

"Bro, it's called unisex." I gave him a blank stare. He looked up from his phone and squinted his eyes like he was thinking. Then he shrugged and looked back down at his phone making me shake my head.

"She's still not wearing that skirt Eden." He said in a warning tone when I tried to be sneaky and put the cute skirt in our basket.

"Your daddy thinks he's the boss huh." I whispered in Kairi her ear making her giggle.

"You think I'm deaf now ?" Dave cocked his head to the side.

"Da da I want that skirt." Kairi poked her bottom lip out looking up at him. I smirked because I know he's going to give in.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes. Kairi started clapping her hands and I laughed.

"How is my son ?" Dave smirked rubbing my stomach while I was looking between shirts for Kairi.

"Your son ?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, the one in your stomach." He said. Kairi turned around and looked up with a frown.

"You ate my brother ?" She had that same look as Dave on her face. Sometimes they scare me.

"No baby you daddy crazy." I said while ticking my index finger on his head.

"Yes da da crazy." She giggled, Dave picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. She laughed out loud making people look at us.

"Let's go to Victoria secret after this." Dave smirked while we waited in line to pay. We went full out for Kairi today, she got shoes, shirts, skirts, jeans everything you can think about. She even got a little pallet with make up, ofcourse Dave wasn't having it but I promised him head tonight if she could have it.

"Kairi is with us, stop being nasty." I swatted his hand away that was creeping towards my backside. He just likes to grope me and shit in public.

"Aight then you go with Kairi to wherever y'all wanna go and I'll go search something out for you." He smirked looking me up and down. sometimes I really don't wanna look inside his head.

"Fine." I huffed, he smirked at me again for the 1000th time today. His index finger and tumb gripped my chin softly and he pecked my lips twice with his soft lips. When he pulled away he stared in my eyes and his stare made me blush.

When Dave payed for everything we got for Kairi, me and Kairi went to the foodcorner while Dave went to Victoria secret.

"Where's da da ?" Kairi asked looking around.

"He'll be back in a bit baby. You want something to eat ?" I asked picking her up, she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm tired from walking. But yeah I want Ice cream." She smiled widely.