Ch17.

Eden POV
📍East Harlem.

Holding my head in my hands I didn't know how to feel about the news Dave just told me. I didn't know what to do.

I know that his daughter was made before we were together but still, all the talks we had about us having children together when we get older and move in together. Now he has a child with another woman.

I don't blame the child or the woman I blame him and I want him to take his responsibility.

"So you not gon say anything ?" He asked when I kept quiet, I glanced across his living room where he was sitting. On the day my brother died this comes across.

"What do you want me to say ?" I stared at him blankly. Even tho I don't have the right to be mad it still hurts inside.

"Anything just... Please something." He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes, it made me feel weird inside.

"I want you to take responsibility for that girl." I told him thruthfully. He nodded and looked down.

"What does this means for us ?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"I don't know, I need-"

"You not leaving me." He cut me off shaking his head.

"I didn't-"

"You not leaving me !" He raised his voice cutting me off again. At this point I was growing more annoyed with him cutting me off and yelling then the fact he had a child with another woman.

"Stop cutting me off Dave." I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. It was quiet again for another ten minutes.

"I don't know how to deal with this." I broke the silence, I looked up and he had a frown on his face.

"What you mean ?" He asked.

"What do you want me to do ? Or what do you want to do ? I want you to take responsibility of your daughter but what about her mother ? She gon come around too ? She gon have your attention too ? My head is filled with so many questions that I honestly don't even wanna ask myself. I wanted to have your first child like we always talked about it, I feel selfish to say all this shit." I shook my head feeling tears in the bridge of my eyes.

"I don't give a fuck about Millie, I know I gotta take care of Kairi. I don't wanna be like my parents and leave me child, I missed 4 years Ofcourse I'm going to take my responsibility. But I want you with me, I want you to be in Kairi her life too. We still going to have kids one day, we still going to move in together. And you are not selfish for feeling that way I understand that I hurt your feelings with this, I would be hurt too but please don't leave me." He grabbed my hands looking me in my eyes. I wanted to be happy but it's still something that shocked me.

"Maybe we need to have a break Dave." I sighed pulling my hands away from him.

"What ?! No ! We don't !" He shook his head and raised his voice making me jump.

"You expect everything to be okay just like that ? Everything changed Dave ! You need to focus on your daughter right now !" I yelled back pointing at him.

"So you leaving me huh ?" He chuckled shaking his head.

"I'm not-"

"Nah it's cool, leave. Leave like everybody left. Prove me that you are just like everybody else." He spoke cold and that shit hurted my heart.

"I didn't say-"

"Leave ! JUST LEAVE !" He raised his voice, I swallowed the lump in my throat and stood up, I looked at him while he was sitting on the couch and I shook my head and left.