Ch4.

📍NYU.

"Alright class-" Eden blocked out everything else her teacher was saying. Laying her head down on the table.

After a while, she felt someone tapping her arm. Looking up she saw Samira.

"Class is over," Samira said.

"Damn this bitch finally done talking." Eden grabbed her stuff to head out.

"I know right, she been talking about the same shit for two weeks now." Samira rolled her eyes, that's why Eden blocked her teacher out. She was talking unnecessary shit that Eden already knew.

"So whatchu getting into ?" Samira asked while walking out of the school.

"Finna hang with Dave." Eden said and Samira smirked at her bestfriend.

"Word? What y'all gon do ?" She asked still smirking.

"Not what you think." She pushed her playfully.

"Nah you know how he was looking at you at that party, he looked like he wanted to attack you," Samira said causing Eden to shake her head.

"It's not like that, he's going through some stuff and I'm just there," Eden told her not telling her more, she didn't want to speak on Dave his business. It's not hers to tell.

"Right, you know damn right you had a crush on him before you got with Marwan." Samira shook her head. Everyone knew Dave and Eden had an eye for each other.

"He had his own Lil situations back then, and I'm not finna deal with bitches their drama." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Anyways, he's right there." Samira pointed behind Eden, she turned around and her cheeks heat up and the sight of Dave. He was leaned up against his car and he was looking good.

The two of them started making their way towards Dave

"Sup my Lil Shawty," Dave said looking Eden up and down while licking his lips. He opened his arms for a hug and Samira smirked at her best friend.

"Hey, Dave." Eden smiled accepting the hug. She took in his cologne. He smelled good, she thought.

"Oh, you here too," Dave said looking at Samira still holding onto Eden's waist.

"You need to watch out East before I punch the fuck outta you," Samira warned making Dave chuckle.

"Remember when I beat yo ass when we were younger." Dave reminded Samira.